Relegation thread

Knutserov13

3 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Famous last words considering it's us but Arsenal haven't won an away game in the league by a three goal margin all season. They've won 4 away games and three have been by two goal margin but considering we were dominated by Wolves and Chelsea and only lost those by one goal margin (and let's remember we were losing 1-0 at Anfield up to 90th minute) I'd be hugely disappointed if our GD takes a hit.

Of course we could still lose but something would have to go badly wrong for 4 or 5 to be put past us. Also think we'll score.

Well we might be playing more open which might be risky

• Like 1

I know the swing in GD is great right now and is the positivity we needed as fans, but we have to win this evening. Its still all down to us and I'm praying that the team are motivated enough to have a real go now. If they can't get up for this game considering everything, then we really are not PL standard. 

I think they will be up for it, they have been playing better and I trust guys like Jack, McGinn and Mings to be making sure everyone gives their all.

Come on lads we can do this!! :flag:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Famous last words considering it's us but Arsenal haven't won an away game in the league by a three goal margin all season. They've won 4 away games and three have been by two goal margin but considering we were dominated by Wolves and Chelsea and only lost those by one goal margin (and let's remember we were losing 1-0 at Anfield up to 90th minute) I'd be hugely disappointed if our GD takes a hit.

Of course we could still lose but something would have to go badly wrong for 4 or 5 to be put past us. Also think we'll score.

Why do you go and say that? Any team looking for some kind of season best coming to play us is guaranteed to get that monkey off their back!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

After his bicycle kick worldie it's good to see welbeck back to his shinning the ball best 

If only he had not done that and we had held on at Everton