Erling Braut Håland

mikeyp102

5 hours ago, a-k said:

Looks like he's even gone up another level with the summer off. His 2nd goal was ridiculous.

I think he was this level in his first season. 

Last season was actually a dip in form. And he was still ridiculously good

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

I think he was this level in his first season. 

Last season was actually a dip in form. And he was still ridiculously good

Last season he deservedly got the criticism that take his goals away and he's getting 7 touches a game and not really doing much 

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

Last season he deservedly got the criticism that take his goals away and he's getting 7 touches a game and not really doing much 

It’s not much of a criticism when he’s scoring 40+ goals a season though

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

It’s not much of a criticism when he’s scoring 40+ goals a season though

No but there was definitely a stage last season during the run in where he was right to be questioned as the goal scoring was "normal" and his general play was really poor

3 hours ago, villa4europe said:

No but there was definitely a stage last season during the run in where he was right to be questioned as the goal scoring was "normal" and his general play was really poor

That’s kind of my point.  It was an off season and he still got 38 goals in 45 matches

• Like 1

3 hours ago, It's Your Round said:

Stupid mofo goal machine has ruined my FPL season already. I picked a Watkins, Isak, Havertz front three and left Haaland out 😕

Same here. Thought I was being smart as he was so expensive. Wildcard incoming I think 🤦🏼‍♂️😂

2 hours ago, foreveryoung said:

"The master of Evil. Tried to battle my boys  that's not legall".

😂

I will still belt out that rap, AND "My Prerogative."

My kid loves it when I do so, in front of his mates. I'm popular!

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, It's Your Round said:

Stupid mofo goal machine has ruined my FPL season already. I picked a Watkins, Isak, Havertz front three and left Haaland out 😕

Yep exactly same.  Before week 3 started I'd already wildcarded and switched to Haaland, Havertz and Pedro.

17 hours ago, It's Your Round said:

I didn’t have him week one then had to spend a load of points integrating him. Then once I added him for the Ipswich game I forgot to set him as Captain.

It could have been worse but also could have been better.

1 hour ago, It's Your Round said:

I’ve relented and put him in now. I apologise in advance for when his form falls off a cliff 😕

It doesn’t really matter if he does well or not. As everyone has him nobody will lose or gain points in the leagues. 

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â