The Royal Family

Genie

2 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Tbh, I'd rather it was her than Boris. 

And as I speak, the fat windbag gets his long rambling tribute read out by Huw Edwards. He clearly had it written months ago, thinking he'd get to deliver it as PM. 

4 minutes ago, ender4 said:

King Charles?

No necessarily. There was rumours he would go with King George VII, but recent comments from the PM seem to suggest that it will be King Charles III.

11 minutes ago, ccfcman said:

Please be respectful when talking about the Queen of England. She was a head of state, a monarch, a mother to multiple pedophiles, and most importantly a devoted cousin to her husband.

You took that off twitter :)

2 minutes ago, Talldarkandransome said:

Just realised, I hope William isn't on Villatalk

I love the queen and the monarchy really.

Now if we could just get a royal decree that  VAR has to be on our side from now on that would be great 👍

• Like 1

“I declare before you all that my whole life whether it be long or short shall be devoted to your service and the service of our great Imperial family to which we all belong". 
(Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth ll on her 21st Birthday in Cape Town, South Africa.) 

An incredible individual who has embodied the soul of the British Nation for the past 70 years, she has reigned with total dignity and grace through the huge societal and cultural change which defined the second half of the 20th century into the 21st. 

Her dedication to duty serves as an example to us all.

May she Rest in Peace and Rise in Glory. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Talldarkandransome said:

Just realised, I hope William isn't on Villatalk

When he becomes king, I wonder if he will convey the title upon us of Royal Aston Villa Football Club. LOL. Hey, it happened to what used to be known as Madrid FC.

• Like 1

Just now, ferguson1 said:

“I declare before you all that my whole life whether it be long or short shall be devoted to your service and the service of our great Imperial family to which we all belong". 
(Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth ll on her 21st Birthday in Cape Town, South Africa.) 

An incredible individual who has embodied the soul of the British Nation for the past 70 years, she has reigned with total dignity and grace through the huge societal and cultural change which defined the second half of the 20th century into the 21st. 

Her dedication to duty serves as an example to us all.

May she Rest in Peace and Rise in Glory. 

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â