The Royal Family

Genie

34 minutes ago, HKP90 said:

WW2 was a narrow 2-1 win. 

Falklands was a solid 2-0

Iraq and Afghanistan, though... nil-nil draws. 

Northern Ireland was just a mixed game on the training ground that got out of hand and is now mentioned as little as possible. 

16 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

as your  "no reason to lie " sentence seems to be my words  , i wasn't claiming any exclusivity , i was replying to the "Has she gone yet " comment  .. my mate is  convinced his info is correct and from someone inside  ... and i shared that here   , but personally my inclination is that currently she is still alive   .. I just don't know what level of alive 

Exclusivity was the wrong word by me. I just found it amusing several people claiming to have ITK that she was dead, after the entire world has been told she’s dead or about to die.

Norwegian state broadcasting have just confirmed their weekly debate programme will go ahead as scheduled, despite worries about Her Madge’s health. 

Really? That’s awfully cavalier of them. The very ancient head of state of another country is dead/likely to die soon, and you’ll still be discussing actual real world events like normal? 

We don't just get a Coronation, a few months after that we'll get an Investiture in Wales too, next year is going to be a bit ull of Royalist Pomp

On a brighter note, I doubt I'll ever have to suffer another Jubilee

• Haha 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â