The Royal Family

Genie

38 minutes ago, markavfc40 said:

The Royalists have left a load of their crap behind for some other subjects to clean up.

How many members of the public were there? That don’t seem too bad in all honesty. Clutching at straws with that one. 

I’ll wait for the dump it on your street posts 

Edited by Rugeley Villa

35 minutes ago, markavfc40 said:

The Royalists have left a load of their crap behind for some other subjects to clean up.

Boohoo.... Seriously, is this is news or just more Royal bashing. I'm neither pro or anti but some of this nonsense needs addressing. It's no Glastonbury lol. 

You can walk through most towns and cities and see much more of a mess through the trampy bastards that live there with no care. It's hardly what you'd call a real mess that can't be cleared in hours. Some of our towns and cities would take years to get rid of the trash, including the trashy subjects that live in them.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I do wonder at times if those calling for the abolishment of the Royal Family also support the abolishment of Parliament. Because it appears to me that many more slags reside in this institution than in the Royal Family. Many more scumbags, thieves, pedo's. Much more filth, lies and debauchery in this day and age. Not forgetting a flawed political system whereby an snotty nosed prick can pretend to be left in order to keep more snotty nosed pricks in control of the Countries welfare.

Lets start with abolishing and changing that load of bollocks. 

6 minutes ago, avfc1982am said:

I do wonder at times if those calling for the abolishment of the Royal Family also support the abolishment of Parliament. Because it appears to me that many more slags reside in this institution than in the Royal Family. Many more scumbags, thieves, pedo's. Much more filth, lies and debauchery in this day and age. Not forgetting a flawed political system whereby an snotty nosed prick can pretend to be left in order to keep more snotty nosed pricks in control of the Countries welfare.

I detest Jacob Rees Mogg but at least he’s elected and there’s a chance to get rid of him. We’re stuck with sausage fingers. 

1 minute ago, bickster said:

Parliament as it currently is constituted, absolutely. 
Get rid of the Lords, get rid of FPTP, reinstate a second elected chamber with real power….

Also f*** the CoE off as state religion AND make all religions actually pay tax on their income

It’s all part of the same argument as abolishing he monarchy in reality

Oh I agree. Restructure the political system entirely. This is where the real problem is in this Country. F*** them all off.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

I detest Jacob Rees Mogg but at least he’s elected and there’s a chance to get rid of him. We’re stuck with sausage fingers. 

I call it politricks and detest them all including the plebs that think the system works. It's not meant to work. It's meant to keep the same carousel turning with the same slags hogging the ride, no matter what colour the horse is.

55 minutes ago, avfc1982am said:

spacer.png

“someday a real rain is gonna come and wash the scum off the streets…”

• Like 1

Does the British taxpayer pay for this event, or do the Windsors? If the public is being forced to fund this in a time of severe austerity, there should be mass protests, IMO.

1 minute ago, maqroll said:

Does the British taxpayer pay for this event, or do the Windsors? If the public is being forced to fund this in a time of severe austerity, there should be mass protests, IMO.

They won’t tell you how much it’s costing but it’s taxation that pays for it. I’ve seen estimates of £250mil

• Haha 1
  • Shocked 1

17 minutes ago, maqroll said:

Where does the protesting end though? Probably other stuff the taxpayers pay that  the public won’t be happy about .

Edited by Rugeley Villa

12 minutes ago, bickster said:

They won’t tell you how much it’s costing but it’s taxation that pays for it. I’ve seen estimates of £250mil

That money could pay a lot of utility bills and fill some pantry shelves.

Unless somebody crunched the numbers and determined that the money the royals generate from tourism justifies the public outlay, but I'm assuming that would be a pipe dream.

The Royal family I am sure bring in a large amount of money, and also earn the country a lot of money. Then why do we give them so much bloody money each year. Still with an increase in people that don’t see their value, my hope is these **** are retired during my lifetime. 
https://www.itv.com/news/2023-05-02/king-charles-will-struggle-to-unite-his-kingdom-poll-for-itv-news-reveals

The overall is depicted in a graph in the link. 

Do you support having a monarchy?

Among the over 65s - those born in Queen Elizabeth's youth - 70% of people support the monarchy. Among the middle-aged - who grew up in King Charles's youth - it's still a majority, at 53%. And for those 34 and under, only 39% support having a king.

Edited by Seat68

Now that he’s king I wonder if Charles thinks about his mother doing that little sketch with Paddington and, following her death the subsequent public pairing of the two, thinks “Well I can’t have my photo with Bob the Builder and then die soon after because everyone will mark my death by leaving remembrance yellow hard hats everywhere…”

2 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Where does the protesting end though? Probably other stuff the taxpayers pay that  the public won’t be happy about .

I guess it would depend on how fed up people are at the rich and powerful **** them over and then rubbing their noses in it like this. 

No offense to any true blue monarchists on here, I'm just a cynical foreigner. :D

2 minutes ago, maqroll said:

I guess it would depend on how fed up people are at the rich and powerful **** them over and then rubbing their noses in it like this. 

No offense to any true blue monarchists on here, I'm just a cynical foreigner. :D

Been like that for years hasn’t it?  The British stiff upper lip comes into play when things like this happen. We just get on with it that’s what we do. Leave all that protesting rubbish to the French .

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â