Genie

19 minutes ago, Genie said:

It is an image from a mobile, people upload those to facebook too 😉 

Yeah right, nudge wink nudge wink wink

I still miss her too, my Diana ❤️ 

Edited by Follyfoot
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Rich living on all that ome made food. None of your supermarket rubbish . Not to worry anyway because when Charles goes we’ll have our very own William as king .

Then we need to speak with Perez at Madrid and organise out own Super Royal League. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, foreveryoung said:

You could say the same of people like Elon Musk spending billions on Rockets knowing they will not work. We can't blame the Royals for it all

It's money he has made himself,  we are paying for the coronation while people are starving. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, tinker said:

It's money he has made himself,  we are paying for the coronation while people are starving. 

Not having the coronation is not gonna cure UK hunger. People/companies who we give money to, have a hell of alot more money than these guys.

2 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

People/companies who we give money to, have a hell of alot more money than these guys.

How would you know? The Royal finances aren't public knowledge and given how much the public purse finances them there should at least be transparency

Just imagine if all the other dysfunctional refugee families on benefits adopted the same approach, the Daily Heil et al would be up in arms

5 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Not having the coronation is not gonna cure UK hunger. People/companies who we give money to, have a hell of alot more money than these guys.

It might give them food for a week, who cares though ay, nice to have the richest people in our country have a nice day out, just lock away a few protester that might make things awkward for the TV crews. All very Putin like.

3 minutes ago, tinker said:

It might give them food for a week, who cares though ay, nice to have the richest people in our country have a nice day out, just lock away a few protester that might make things awkward for the TV crews. All very Putin like.

Joker.

You entitled to your opinion, but I don't agree, an that's from a non royalist.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tinker said:

If you add up all the billions they avoid in tax I’m sure we could feed & heat quite a few of our most vulnerable people. 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Genie said:

If you add up all the billions they avoid in tax I’m sure we could feed & heat quite a few of our most vulnerable people. 

spacer.png

£16 Billion property portfolio but still on benefits.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, GingerCollins29 said:

Royalism is a mental illness

Yep.

People who casually take an interest in the spectacle, fine.

People who think they are amazing people -> mental

• Like 1

I personally have nothing against them. You won't find me standing on the mall happy clapping in the pouring rain, but the prince's trust helped me out big time and got me into tech, allowingme to buy my own place and earn a good living for the forseeable. I get why some people don't agree with the hereditary nature of the monarchy and it is cringeworthy how some people overeact and fawn to the monarchy. However, i find the scenes from Republic and at Liverpool today unedifiying also, no need for it. As time goes by the idea of a natural hierarchy and herditary nature of monarchy will fade away, there is a way to go about things i reckon

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, GingerCollins29 said:

Royalism is a mental illness

It's conditioning.

It's fascinating to watch even people you know to be intelligent shut down their critical thinking.

Evidence led is best.

Edited by Xann
Distraction
  • Like 3

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â