The Royal Family

Genie

33 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

I don't blame him, you know what it's like when you get a taste out of wedlock.

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

He needs Gods acceptance 

I believe that the relationship between the monarch and God is ontological - that is to say that the monarch needs to acknowledge the existence of something greater than themselves.

Or, as Bob Dylan put it - You’re gonna have to serve somebody!

• Like 2

Just saw this image on fb. Madness of it, more food banks than branches of Mcdonald’s in the UK yet people are sleeping in the street for 5 days to catch a glimpse of this display of ludicrous wealth and privilege.

IMG-8674.jpg

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Genie said:

Just saw this image on fb. Madness of it, more food banks than branches of Mcdonald’s in the UK yet people are sleeping in the street for 5 days to catch a glimpse of this display of ludicrous wealth and privilege.

IMG-8674.jpg

Facebook, eh?

Looks more like an image of a mobile phone to me. Me thinks you’ve been watching all morning. 😉

Edited by Follyfoot
  • Haha 2

I'm out so not watching it, popped in the local electrical shop, it's on every TV in there and there's people stood round watching it

A guy in there clocked I was English and came to talk to me about great it was, including whistling along to the national anthem, he couldn't understand my apathy towards it all, he was buzzing

I'm back home now and have it on, I like how the bbc keep banging the drum complimenting him about how relaxed he looks through it all

Probably don't realise they're actually drumming home the laughable fact that this is probably the hardest thing he'll ever do in his life

• Like 2

They cleaned it up overnight, looks like there’s going to be a competition between how many stickers are available and how much they’re prepared to spend on cleaning a letterbox every day.

spacer.png

Personally, I’d have them arrested without charge, because today is not the day for this sort of thing.

There should be prescribed days where protest is condoned. Protest that doesn’t inconvenience anyone or challenge the authordoxy should, sometimes, be allowed to take place, if pre approved by the authorities, and contained within a permitted zone, for a permitted duration, to agreed standards and without noise.

That would be true freedom. Not this sham freedom we have now where there’s gays on the telly but you’re not even allowed to say Christmas or golliwog anymore.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Follyfoot said:

Facebook, eh?

Looks more like an image of a mobile phone to me. Me thinks you’ve been watching all morning. 😉

It is an image from a mobile, people upload those to facebook too 😉 

Just now, bickster said:

Fat chance of that,, have you seen his sausage fingers and red face

Rich living on all that ome made food. None of your supermarket rubbish . Not to worry anyway because when Charles goes we’ll have our very own William as king .

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â