The Royal Family

Genie

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

I know they'll wheel out "out of respect" as the reason but why has the football been cancelled? 

Seems bullshit to me

Yep, confirmed the games are off.

I guess it’s seen as disrespectful to carry on as normal. I disagree but suspect that is the reason.

15 minutes ago, bickster said:

Footy predictably cancelled

Great, Leicester will no doubt be in far better form when it comes to being rescheduled.

I get that it’s trivial in the grand scheme of things but it matters to me/us.

Maybe I’m being selfish but seems overkill to me.

5 minutes ago, MCU said:

Right decision to cancel the football. I'd cancel all Premier League/EFL matches until after the funeral. Good on The Amazons for cancelling their gig last night too.

After our start, I’d void the season out of respect. 

Just now, StefanAVFC said:

I wonder if the zero hour contract staff who would work on concessions at footie matches will get any compensation for having their work taken away.

Time off to flag shag is its own reward

• Haha 2

I'm currently on holiday in Spain and can honestly say I haven't heard anyone mention it. I really pity those of you having it rammed in your faces 24/7 back in UK.

I am pissed off about the footie being off though as was looking forward to sitting outside a bar watching Villa supping a cold one 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, MCU said:

Right decision to cancel the football. I'd cancel all Premier League/EFL matches until after the funeral. Good on The Amazons for cancelling their gig last night too.

Do you want all entertainment cancelled for 2 weeks?

6 minutes ago, MCU said:

I’ll just be wanking all Saturday and Sunday instead of watching the football, hope you think of me.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Turn the PC on this morning and get greeted with the search bar having a **** black ribbon on it which, if you hover over it, gives you a compilation of media links to the news of the Queen being dead. Christ.

8 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

You legitimately don't even know what conspiracy means.     Who am I conspiring with when I offer my opinion ?

Definition: a theory that rejects the standard explanation for an event and instead credits a covert group or organization with carrying out a secret plot

13 hours ago, Brumerican said:

Liz Truss knew at lunchtime 100%.

13 hours ago, Brumerican said:

If I had to put money on it she died in her sleep in the early hours.

It’s a pointless discussion which i’m sure is boring everyone so I’ll leave it at that. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â