The Royal Family

Genie

45 minutes ago, Genie said:

It does make me laugh when they talk about him not doing public “work”, like anybody gives a shit.

It's hard to think of a pair of words that provoke as much mirth as "working royals".

• Like 3

15 hours ago, bickster said:

He’s going to steal another bloody bank holiday off me the Representative for Wellingborough

and its a leap year this year so you also have to give your company a free day of your time as you'll be working 21 days in Feb. instead of the usual 20   :D 

( i'm assuming you are on annual salary and paid at 1/12 per month, regardless of the length of the month )

Just now, tonyh29 said:

and its a leap year this year so you also have to give your company a free day of your time as you'll be working 21 days in Feb. instead of the usual 20   :D 

( i'm assuming you are on annual salary and paid at 1/12 per month, regardless of the length of the month )

Actually that's a wild assumption, I still get paid weekly so this is of no consequence to me :D  though this year was going to be a great year as there were only 7 bank holidays scheduled (due to 2 Bad Fridays in 23/24 leave year) out of my annual leave of 33 days until sausage fingers had the temerity to get cancer and risks taking it back up to 8 or 9

36 minutes ago, Genie said:

The BBC are not doing themselves any favours 

Yep. Giving the ghoulish Witchel more air time will undoubtedly hit their ratings. 

1 minute ago, chrisp65 said:

Yeah agreed. This is already very tedious.

I’m just starting a 2 day news detox, if it ain’t in this thread, I’m going to miss it.

I tend to get most of my news from the BBC website and I suspect it’s going to be unusable for the next few days, weeks and possibly months.

Like you, I might just opt out of news for a while.

Very interesting take on what constitutes 'Breaking News'. Can't believe a son is going to visit his sick father. We need the hourly updates

Edited by wishywashy

2 minutes ago, wishywashy said:

Very interesting take on what constitutes 'Breaking News'. Can't believe a son is going to visit his sick father. We need the hourly updates

The link leads to a live blog chock-full of paparazzi pictures of Royals in cars. No words.

2 hours ago, wishywashy said:

and how dare megan not accompany him to see her dying father in law!!

2 hours ago, wishywashy said:

Birmingham Live does this headline a lot "First Picture Of"..... I know in this case they probably will be endless pictures of but it's hard to believe they're going to run further pictures of some new shop or bar or non person whose done something stupid. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â