The Royal Family

Genie

The Archbishop of Canterbury will then proclaim "God save the King", with all asked to respond: "God save King Charles. Long live King Charles. May the King live forever."

Well, it hasn't worked so far, but perhaps God will favour them this time. Must not have liked the old kings and queens.

I'm not sure if he's a fraud or a lunatic, and I don't care much either way, what a **** embarrassment.

Edited by Davkaus
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, AVFC_Hitz said:

I have very specific painful things that I'd do to that complete aardvark bummer.

The fact that he and the others are allowed to completely destroy the country, and profit from it in fact, then swan around without a care in the world makes me sick.

He's the final nail in the royals. The fact that he's installed Camila as Queen shows the character, or lack of it, he has. I will probably be off the forum for  a few weeks, arrested on section 19 laws for posting this comment.  I fucXin detest him.

On 30/04/2023 at 14:56, Davkaus said:

Well, it hasn't worked so far, but perhaps God will favour them this time. Must not have liked the old kings and queens.

I'm not sure if he's a fraud or a lunatic, and I don't care much either way, what a **** embarrassment.

Should have kept god out of it

"I think you're the same as me, we'll see things they'll never see..."

• Like 1

On 12/04/2023 at 03:26, sidcow said:

I like this story because if I was in that position that's exactly how I would abuse my position. 

Well that would certainly be better than abusing the child by talking about pillow sheds and the like.

On 30/04/2023 at 05:33, AVFC_Hitz said:

I have very specific painful things that I'd do to that complete aardvark bummer.

My only question is, would he be at the front, middle or end of the human centipede?

3 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

Well that would certainly be better than abusing the child by talking about pillow sheds and the like.

stare-blank.gif

• Haha 1

The big day is going to look like, walking the dog first thing, then waiting till those **** at the other end of the street have finished their party so I can do a tip run.

2 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

The big day is going to look like, walking the dog first thing, then waiting till those **** at the other end of the street have finished their party so I can do a tip run.

It's all about Eurovision here, what Coronation? :D 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, bickster said:

It's all about Eurovision here, what Coronation? :D 

I went to a party round friends a couple of weeks back, they said we are having a party for my god daughter on the 13th, but we are giving you a free pass, no judgement to say no as its eurovision, everyone needs friends like that.

• Like 1

Oh shit, don't tell me it's the coronation AND Eurovision this weekend? Just needs a bloody cricket match for the perfect shitstorm. 

2 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Oh shit, don't tell me it's the coronation AND Eurovision this weekend? Just needs a bloody cricket match for the perfect shitstorm. 

Coronation, then next week the Eurovision preliminaries and then the final on the 13th.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

No, the Eurovision festival of awfulness is a two week affair. It lasts as ong as a football tournament these days. They even sell tickets to rehearsals!

So you have two Saturdays in a row to avoid :P 

• Sad 1

If they put his hat on at 2pm I'll be too busy trying to find out the line up for the Wolves match to care.

I don't begrudge the royalists having fun with it though. Street partys are a thing we should normalise.

• Like 1

Just now, VILLAMARV said:

I don't begrudge the royalists having fun with it though. Street partys are a thing we should use extermination squads on..

FTFY

• Like 4

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â