The Royal Family

Genie

Some understand them doing the Netflix and a few other interviews to get there story out. But apparently they have done 32 interviews with various tv people over America and I guess they are not stopping there. It's bordering on a mental heath issue. I wouldn't blame him having a bit of PTSD from the drama of his mother being killed, maybe it helps to tell a story?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, foreveryoung said:

But apparently they have done 32 interviews with various tv people over America

Not wanting to get involved in this whole debate to be honest but how many interviews do you reckon a top football manager does in a month?

You're saying it like 32 interviews is a lot, for public interest figures whose story has been rumbling for a lot of months, 32 interviews seems like a rather small amount

• Like 1

2 hours ago, foreveryoung said:

Some understand them doing the Netflix and a few other interviews to get there story out. But apparently they have done 32 interviews with various tv people over America and I guess they are not stopping there. It's bordering on a mental heath issue. I wouldn't blame him having a bit of PTSD from the drama of his mother being killed, maybe it helps to tell a story?

Oh, it's way past the border now -- they're on a different continent of out-of-touchness, and it's character issues, not mental health. But I, too, wish it would stop. Would rather see a tell-all multi-part Netfliix special on the crew who pick up my bins from the curb every Friday morning at 7.   

Edited by Marka Ragnos

I think alot of the younger generation wont really care about the royals as much as this one does. Once we are all no longer here  no one is really going to care about them anymore.

Think the queen will be the last monarch that people had a affiliation with. It wouldnt suprise me the royals power is slowly stripped from them in years to go. Harrys single handingly destroying them by making this all public

Just a family ding dong, we have all had em and tbh I don't think anyone really cares apart from a few DM readers who are bored after their Brexit fiasco. 

Edited by tinker

19 minutes ago, tinker said:

Just a family ding dong, we have all had em and tbh I don't think anyone really cares apart from a few DM readers who are bored after their Brexit fiasco. 

the DM comment section really is a cesspit, most praising william for attacking him. the media really have stirred up a frenzy (primarily towards megan) so personally i think he can do as many interviews and books as he likes in order to tell his story. and considering they have to be self sufficient now, i don't expect him to do these for free

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

I think alot of the younger generation wont really care about the royals as much as this one does. Once we are all no longer here  no one is really going to care about them anymore.

Think the queen will be the last monarch that people had a affiliation with. It wouldnt suprise me the royals power is slowly stripped from them in years to go. Harrys single handingly destroying them by making this all public

He's not destroying them. It's a bit of Ronaldo and Man United. He tried to say how shit they were, but no one was really interested, certainly hasn't effected the club.

You would be amazed at how much money after dinner speakers can earn, especially the really top ones doing the big corporate stuff. 

Harry could earn a fortune just turning up at dinners all over USA and the world just droning on with a few boring stories about life as a Royal. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, sidcow said:

You would be amazed at how much money after dinner speakers can earn, especially the really top ones doing the big corporate stuff. 

Harry could earn a fortune just turning up at dinners all over USA and the world just droning on with a few boring stories about life as a Royal. 

Instead he writes a book saying he took cocaine cause he was sad and expects people to have sympathy for him. Already forgot about the rest.

20 hours ago, foreveryoung said:

If they did nothing, they would just fade away in their posh little lives in LA. People would almost forget about them, **** me, Megan could even go back to her day job, if she hated living like a royal so much. But this is not gonna happen, for reasons only heard by the realist.

Don’t they need money to do that?

She surely has / had “some” but does / did he just get Royal pocket money?

1 hour ago, foreveryoung said:

He's not destroying them. It's a bit of Ronaldo and Man United. He tried to say how shit they were, but no one was really interested, certainly hasn't effected the club.

But the public are getting a perception of them now. It really shoild stay in house. Poor from harry and meghan to cash in

The money thing keeps coming up like they are scratching around in the yellow sticker aisle at Asda.

He inherited millions from his mum. The Netflix deal is reported to be worth up to $100m. Spotify circa $25m. 4 year book deal another $35-40m on top.

Im not sure they have to keep selling their stories to keep the lights on.

Edited by Genie
  • Like 1

54 minutes ago, Genie said:

The money thing keeps coming up like they are scratching around in the yellow sticker aisle at Asda.

He inherited millions from his mum. The Netflix deal is reported to be worth up to $100m. Spotify circa $25m. 4 year book deal another $35-40m on top.

Im not sure they have to keep selling their stories to keep the lights on.

have they ever said "we're skint, so we need to do these interviews to pay the bills" ?

they're doing these interviews because if they don't, their stories will solely be told by daily mail journalists

1 minute ago, tomav84 said:

have they ever said "we're skint, so we need to do these interviews to pay the bills" ?

they're doing these interviews because if they don't, their stories will solely be told by daily mail journalists

They did plead poverty a bit in the Netflix documentary but my main point was in response to comments in here about having to pay for security etc. 

19 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

It's not just DM journalists, it's most if not all of the outlets that have a Royal Correspondent. The BBC output in particular is very biased, I've just been in the car and the report was about Harry throwing hand grenades and how as much as he wants reconciliation, he isn't going to get it. There was absolutely no attempt to put the alternative side to the debate, it's all about "just as King Charles is trying to establish himself after his mother's death", the coverage is VERY slanted and it's not just the BBC, it's most UK media outlets. The Royal Correspondents are a little clique of journalists that get fed by the RF, if they go against the RF line too much, they stop getting fed and their use diminishes. There are always two sides to a story and the Royal Correspondents only ever tell one side because their careers depend on them doing just that.

Don't ever expect balanced journalism from the Royal Soap Columns in the media

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â