The Royal Family

Genie

It seems like wasn’t just a case of interested questions to get to know someone better.

If you read the alleged exchange she was being pretty sarky and belittling. 

The lady being questioned sounded like she answered each question pretty genuinely but didn’t catch on that the information this woman was actually after was essentially ‘how come you are here if you are black?’  

3 minutes ago, LondonLax said:

It seems like wasn’t just a case of interested questions to get to know someone better.

If you read the alleged exchange she was being pretty sarky and belittling. 

The lady being questioned sounded like she answered each question pretty genuinely but didn’t catch on that the information this woman was actually after was essentially ‘how come you are here if you are black?’  

That is the standard experience for any brummie who strays south - its only a matter of time before they imitate the accent, or more recently, tell you they are big fans of Peaky Blinders.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, MakemineVanilla said:

That is the standard experience for any brummie who strays south - its only a matter of time before they imitate the accent, or more recently, tell you they are big fans of Peaky Blinders.

Do you know The Shelbys then? 

• Like 1

In fairness in a former job I visited London head office for the first time, and the first person I met asked where I was from. 'Birmingham' I replied.

'No I mean originally' they asked.

'... Birmingham. Don't have much of an accent I know'.

Anywho, this case is a dumb old biddy sheltered from anything but the highest and whitest elements of British society to the extent she's in a different world, being a racist. In her mind, a black person, if they are officially British, born here, live here, work here, speak in a British accent, isn't really British.

Which is wrong, and an opinion for the birds. Thankfully it's dying out. Literally.

It used to be the case that not so long ago, that people from Sutton Coldfield would get offended, should they be mistaken for brummies, but since the anschluss, that privilege has been reserved solely for Silhillians, who retain their own council.

But it has to be stressed that mistaking Silhillians for brummies was never ever a sacking offence.

• 4 weeks later...

When Prince Andrew “settled” his case against Virginia Giuffre I assumed all those millions were drawing a line under it from his side… seems it only bought a 1 year gag on her. Why on earth did he agree to that?

It expires next week so we can probably expect more interviews and details from her about the sex abuser prince.

• Haha 2

41 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

**** lightweight

Ooohhhh.. He fell on a dog bowl. William wrestled him to the ground. 

I thought he played rugby and liked to dress as a Nazi. 

2 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Ooohhhh.. He fell on a dog bowl. William wrestled him to the ground. 

I thought he played rugby and liked to dress as a Nazi. 

I am not going to retread the stuff my brother did to me, but even that aside, if brothers havent fought at least once, that doesnt seem normal to me. The media are going crazy for it this morning and it makes me think, do you not have siblings?

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

I am not going to retread the stuff my brother did to me, but even that aside, if brothers havent fought at least once, that doesnt seem normal to me. The media are going crazy for it this morning and it makes me think, do you not have siblings?

100%. Me and my brother use to kick the shit out of each other its what siblings do. Now we are grown men we love and respect each other (also my brother is a cage fighter now so yeah i wouldnt be able to hurt him even i tried 😂)

This story just seems ridiculous. Harry is makinv himself look like a bit of a imbecile to be honest making this stuff public tryinv to get sympathy 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

100%. Me and my brother use to kick the shit out of each other its what siblings do. Now we are grown men we love and respect each other (also my brother is a cage fighter now so yeah i wouldnt be able to hurt him even i tried 😂)

The story isn't about when they were kids and teenagers though, it was in 2019 when they were grown men

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

This story just seems ridiculous. Harry is makinv himself look like a bit of a imbecile to be honest making this stuff public tryinv to get sympathy 

Except the story is from 2019 when Harry was about 35 and William was around 37. And it happened not because of some brotherly spat but because of William piling in on Harry's wife to the tune of all the UKs most frothing media. I had a couple of fights with my brother but to try to compare the two situations is absurd. 

If my brother did to me what he's accused of here you'd be there would be a massive family rift. 

• Like 1

Aren't they a bit late with this story line? I thought the soaps saved this shit up for Xmas to boost the ratings

The more you talk about it, the more you enable them.

Our taxes pay for this f***ing soap opera

• Like 4

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â