The Royal Family

Genie

8 hours ago, bickster said:

tbh, I got the impression you weren't listening.

But forget about traffic.

Operation London Bridge / Unicorn was to go into effect when the Monarch died, not before. Imagine if she was hanging on a few days and the BBC re-arranged their schedules like they did. The plan was clearly already going on well before 15.10, just watching the BBC would have told you that. (as well as the HoC events)

The time of death on the Queens death certificate isn't really proof of anything much tbh because it will obviously have to fit in with the narrative we were told.

And the time she died isn't really that important either

Well thats all very well and good but,

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, Seat68 said:

So basically I missed the great monarch death war of 2022 if I am reading this right. 

It was a great time.

Several people went very big on “this isn’t what happened, I know the real truth” despite the fact it made no sense and there was no reason or benefit to changing the course of history. The death certificate being in the afternoon makes it extra amusing.

Edited by Genie
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Seat68 said:

So basically I missed the great monarch death war of 2022 if I am reading this right. 

Dave just couldn't handle the fact that Madge was gone, desperately wanted her to be alive so refused to accept she was gone very vigorously. You think you know someone...

• Haha 3

15 minutes ago, bickster said:

That isn't correct, kings face left, queens face right

I read somewhere they just alternate between monarchs, so it's not a king/queen thing. I'm happy to be wrong though as I don't care about any of it. The obvious fake £1 with Prince Charles' (I know he's not the prince—I don't care) ears sticking out of the profile is an obvious fake though! 😛

Edited by Rolta
  • Like 2

56 minutes ago, Rolta said:

I read somewhere they just alternate between monarchs, so it's not a king/queen thing. I'm happy to be wrong though as I don't care about any of it. The obvious fake £1 with Prince Charles' (I know he's not the prince—I don't care) ears sticking out of the profile is an obvious fake though! 😛

that's what i read too, Charles will face left but then William will face right, it changes every time because that's what 400 odd year old laws dictate

21 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

according to the death certificate time of death was 15:10  , which makes my post from the actual day spookily accurate  

The time of death recorded on a death certificate is the time at which the doctor certifies that the person is dead. It is not necessarily the time at which the person actually physically dies. Like we know, for example many people die on the way to hospital in ambulances, or at home, but are not certified as dead until at the hospital or at their home, later, a doctor certifies them dead.

I guess with the Queen, with a doc in attendance, the time on the cert is going to be pretty closely after physiological death, so it's just a general comment about timings being recorded and certified, not anything to undermine anyone.

26 minutes ago, blandy said:

The time of death recorded on a death certificate is the time at which the doctor certifies that the person is dead. It is not necessarily the time at which the person actually physically dies. Like we know, for example many people die on the way to hospital in ambulances, or at home, but are not certified as dead until at the hospital or at their home, later, a doctor certifies them dead.

I guess with the Queen, with a doc in attendance, the time on the cert is going to be pretty closely after physiological death, so it's just a general comment about timings being recorded and certified, not anything to undermine anyone.

tbf , I was commenting more on how close my mate's info / my post was  , rather than trying to undermine anyone , 

but , I do subscribe to the she died around this time club , rather than the she died earlier / the day before club 

3 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

tbf , I was commenting more on how close my mate's info / my post was  , rather than trying to undermine anyone , 

I know. I just wasn't seeking to argue with anyone and wanted to express that. It wasn't directed at you or meant to imply I thought you were trying to. I don't.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â