The Royal Family

Genie

9 hours ago, Only2McInallys said:

Wow what event was this?

Is that Bob Dylan next to Charles?

Prince Charles and Princes Trust Rock Gala performers, 1996. 

Back row (l-r): David Gilmour, Jools Holland, Trevor McDonald, Simon Townshend(?), Stephen Fry, Adrian Edmondson, Phil Daniels, Zak Starkey, Ronnie Wood, Gary Glitter. 
Front row (l-r): Pete Townshend, Roger Daltrey, Bob Dylan, Prince Charles, Billy Connolly, Frank Bruno, John Entwistle.

Photographer: Terry O’Neill

• Like 1

On 08/09/2022 at 15:10, tonyh29 said:

I've just been told she has   ... I don't have any reason to disbelieve the person that told me  and it would be a weird thing to bullshit about  ..but guess time will time 

according to the death certificate time of death was 15:10  , which makes my post from the actual day spookily accurate  

The document, released by National Records of Scotland, also notes Britain's longest-serving monarch died at 3.10pm on Thursday 8 September.

1 hour ago, Genie said:

It should be @Brumerican giving his opinion on this. Or the others that said she DEFINITELY died earlier in the day, or possibly overnight.

On 08/09/2022 at 22:31, tomav84 said:

i don't think that it's 100% wrong. i believe that the OFFICIAL announcement to liz truss probably was around 4.30. i'm just saying the key players in this knew earlier.

we all speculated and in the end most of us were wrong. those that said she died just before 4.30 and the PM was immediately notified were wrong, just like those that thought she died in the morning were wrong.

personally i've moved on now and am back to being annoyed that we still haven't appointed poch

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

we all speculated and in the end most of us were wrong. those that said she died just before 4.30 and the PM was immediately notified were wrong, just like those that thought she died in the morning were wrong.

personally i've moved on now and am back to being annoyed that we still haven't appointed poch

The funny part was people were adamant there was an alternative timeline, that even her closest relatives were in on by not visiting her on her death bed… but couldn’t come up with any logical reason why it would be.

14 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Why would anyone who doubted the official account of events be persuaded otherwise by something like official records?

All we know for sure is that they want us to think she died at 15:10, but why? :detect:

maybe the family needed time for @bickster to double check his workings out on the Deadpool points allocation before making it official 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Genie said:

The funny part was people were adamant there was an alternative timeline, that even her closest relatives were in on by not visiting her on her death bed… but couldn’t come up with any logical reason why it would be.

There were numerous logical reasons why people thought that way. You just didn't agree.

Just now, Genie said:

Go on…

Why repeat what was said then, you didn't believe it then and you won't believe it now.

1 minute ago, sidcow said:

I would like to think he was at least consulted. 

No one is allowed to die without permission!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Genie said:

Wait... There are other timelines?

spacer.png

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, bickster said:

Why repeat what was said then, you didn't believe it then and you won't believe it now.

No one is allowed to die without permission!

I genuinely can’t remember anything logical.

I remember 1) because of the traffic (which was obviously as silly as it sounded because of the chaos when they moved her from RAF Northolt to Buckingham Palace 2) It’s a secret, for secret reasons. I wouldn’t understand, ‘cos it’s very secrety.

Was there something more plausible which I missed?

2 hours ago, Genie said:

I genuinely can’t remember anything logical.

tbh, I got the impression you weren't listening.

But forget about traffic.

Operation London Bridge / Unicorn was to go into effect when the Monarch died, not before. Imagine if she was hanging on a few days and the BBC re-arranged their schedules like they did. The plan was clearly already going on well before 15.10, just watching the BBC would have told you that. (as well as the HoC events)

The time of death on the Queens death certificate isn't really proof of anything much tbh because it will obviously have to fit in with the narrative we were told.

And the time she died isn't really that important either

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â