The Royal Family

Genie

28 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

I'm assuming there ARE those kind of tickets in Fulham though?  And what about everton/liverpool derby?  They've shown oppo fans in fan areas on TV before. 

The Neutral end is no colours at all. The Merseyside Derby stopped being the friendly derby ages ago. You may see the odd blue shirt in the Liverpool end but its usually 5 year old children these days

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Mandy Lifeboats said:

I have just read through the Villa T&C on the official site.  I couldn't see it. 

It says I can wear official club merchandise and other footballing clothing worn in good faith.  

Bit off topic but they'd use this bit. The crux of the matter though, is that it's private property and they can ask you to leave for any reason they see fit, it's not analogous with a crackdown on peaceful dissent towards the royals in public.

Any individual who has entered any part of the Ground designated for the use of any group of supporters to which he does not belong may be ejected from the Ground either for the purposes of his own safety or for any other reason.

You have hit the nail on the head. I would be ejected on the grounds of safety. 

Not what I was wearing or what I was celebrating.  Its that my behaviour is likely to cause disorder. 

Yelling insults at a funeral procession is likely to lead to disorder.  Causing a breach of the peace is a crime. 

It's not what he said.

It's that any reasonable man would know that their action are likely to cause an adverse reaction. 

59 minutes ago, Mandy Lifeboats said:

I have just read through the Villa T&C on the official site.  I couldn't see it. 

It says I can wear official club merchandise and other footballing clothing worn in good faith.  

I'm currently getting an error message from the terms page. The Ground Regulations seem to cover it as per @Davkaus

It certainly used to be explicit on the ticket sales terms. I think it still states it at the turnstiles and is plastered over the corporate tickets.

3 hours ago, lapal_fan said:

Being arrested is silly, the police should have had a quiet word and if it escalated, then take the person away.

The person shouting is also a self indulgent arsehole.

I suspect it will turn out they've not actually been arrested at all and will find themselves given a bit of a talking to at the police station and then sent on their way. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, sidcow said:

I suspect it will turn out they've not actually been arrested at all and will find themselves given a bit of a talking to at the police station and then sent on their way. 

The woman with the “F imperialism” sign from the weekend has already been charged. 

3 hours ago, Davkaus said:

Being removed from private property for violating their ticketing conditions is actually a very different scenario from being lead away and detained by the police for peacefully voicing an opinion in a public space

Or stand outside the Council House in a Villa Top when they were displaying their one and only piece of Silverware shouting SOTC at the top of your voice. I am 100% sure The Police would remove you assuming you weren't battered to death before they could get to you. 

Is this not a long established law established by Alfred The Great - Breach of the Peace? Designed really to stop situations getting out of hand. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, choffer said:

The woman with the “F imperialism” sign from the weekend has already been charged. 

Maybe she made it clear she would be straight back out there after her talking to? Or pissed off the Police so they've thrown the book. Who knows? 

• Like 1

On the tellybox just now they asked the question about if Charlie would style himself as The Green King and continue to campaign and use his soft influence on environmental matters. 

I was thinking how that would absolutely **** with the minds of Tory hardliners.  You've got to be pro Monarchy but anti Green issues. How are they going to square that circle? 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, sidcow said:

On the tellybox just now they asked the question about if Charlie would style himself as The Green King and continue to campaign and use his soft influence on environmental matters. 

I already don't like him, but if he uses his position to advertise the piss that brewery put out, I'll be fuming ;)

(Yes I know there's an extra E)

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, bickster said:

And a nice sealed will as well, so we have no idea how much "private" wealth the queen passed on to him.

The devotion to service starts the day after, one presumes.

Edited by Davkaus
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Davkaus said:

My favourite one so far is a portrait and words of condolence on display in my local Tesco. Slap bang in the middle of a bay of baked beans.

I was at Portsmouth station earlier and they had two similar posters about the Queen and in the middle one about 'upskirting' being a crime.  I wasn't sure if they realised she will be lying in state in a closed coffin.

• Haha 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â