The Royal Family

Genie

My company still hasn’t announced the plans for bank holiday. I’ve had to make contingency plans for the day based on there being one. It’s created a bit of a scheduling nightmare and I’ll probably end up having to work it anyway now. 

And still, I really can’t get my head around people that want to take day off to mourn all day. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Another guy apparently got arrested for shouting out "who elected him?" At the pronouncement.

The last few days have had moments that seemed like living in North Korea.

Really??

They are taken away for there own protection, it's bound to kick off 99.9% to 1. She should go and play on social media like they usually do.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Really??

They are taken away for there own protection, it's bound to kick off 99.9% to 1. She should go and play on social media like they usually do.

Sure thing, their concern is absolutely protecting the person whose rights they're violating, and not preventing embarrassment for the chief parasite. 100%

The funny thing about them sticking to social media like "they" usually do is if people were just moaning on social media, I'm sure you'd be laughing at that and questioning why they don't bother doing something in the real world.

Edited by Davkaus
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I don't think sexual predators deserve a reprieve when their mum dies to be honest. I hope he faces that every time he shows his face in public

as I said today wasn't about Andrew  ...  and maybe he should have been kept away  , but what about the rest of the family , should they not be able to mourn their mother without some word removed shouting out , or have they committed the crime of being  born rich  into a heredity family and deserve no respect to mourn either ? 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mark Albrighton said:

Unless there was a swear word on the other side, I fail to see anything offensive on this sign. 

Maybe she was American and just making a factual statement?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

as I said today wasn't about Andrew  ...  and maybe he should have been kept away  , but what about the rest of the family , should they not be able to mourn their mother without some word removed shouting out , or have they committed the crime of being  born rich  into a heredity family and deserve no respect to mourn either ? 

This is the family that have been protecting him the whole time, including his now dead mother? in fact she more than most

Wouldn't be doing it myself but I can see why people would think it was fair game

• Like 4

It's a two way problem and there isn't an answer.

Should you be able to shout things without getting arrested? Yea.

Should you equally not be the big headed clearing in the woods, with a  lack of self and group awareness to acknowledge you're essentially being allowed to be present at a funeral? Yea.

Being arrested is silly, the police should have had a quiet word and if it escalated, then take the person away.

The person shouting is also a self indulgent arsehole.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, lapal_fan said:

It's a two way problem and there isn't an answer.

Should you be able to shout things without getting arrested? Yea.

Should you equally not be the big headed clearing in the woods, with a  lack of self and group awareness to acknowledge you're essentially being allowed to be present at a funeral? Yea.

Being arrested is silly, the police should have had a quiet word and if it escalated, then take the person away.

The person shouting is also a self indulgent arsehole.

I don't know how to feel about you making a serious post and actually agreeing with it. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Davkaus said:

I don't know how to feel about you making a serious post and actually agreeing with it. 

I swear, you ever post anything like that again and I'll hunt you down and throw jelly beans at you until you cry.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Sure thing, their concern is absolutely pr nootecting the person whose rights they're violating, and not preventing embarrassment for the chief parasite. 100%

The funny thing about them sticking to social media like "they" usually do is if people were just moaning on social media, I'm sure you'd be laughing at that and questioning why they don't bother doing something in the real world.

But who cares it's not there King, go and tell someone who cares, you can follow them on social media if you do.

Many don't feel the hatred for the royals like yourself maybe, so will understand removing this waster is the right thing to do.

1 minute ago, foreveryoung said:

But who cares it's not there King, go and tell someone who cares, you can follow them on social media if you do.

Many don't feel the hatred for the royals like yourself maybe, so will understand removing this waster is the right thing to do.

You supporting the police leading away peaceful protesters because they say something you disagree with is a completely unsurprising take, and one I find at odds with living in a democracy, but I know better than to spend much time arguing about it

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Mandy Lifeboats said:

You should be able to go to SHA in your Villa shirt and celebrate wildly when the East Cheam Paperboys score their 5th goal.  But you can't.  You would be removed. 

Same scenario.  

Being removed from private property for violating their ticketing conditions is actually a very different scenario from being lead away and detained by the police for peacefully voicing an opinion in a public space

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Mandy Lifeboats said:

You should be able to go to SHA in your Villa shirt and celebrate wildly when the East Cheam Paperboys score their 5th goal.  But you can't.  You would be removed. 

Same scenario.  

Depends which end you were in

And there are specific laws about football matches

They haven't created an end for dissenters and no specific laws apply only the general laws of the land

12 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Being removed from private property for violating their ticketing conditions is actually a very different scenario from being lead away and detained by the police for peacefully voicing an opinion in a public space

Is it really in the ticketing conditions that you can't wear a football shirt of anyone else but the home team and that you cannot celebrate an away team's goal? 

16 minutes ago, Mandy Lifeboats said:

Is it really in the ticketing conditions that you can't wear a football shirt of anyone else but the home team and that you cannot celebrate an away team's goal? 

Yes. Have you never read the T&Cs on a ticket?

4 minutes ago, limpid said:

Yes. Have you never read the T&Cs on a ticket?

I have just read through the Villa T&C on the official site.  I couldn't see it. 

It says I can wear official club merchandise and other footballing clothing worn in good faith.  

Edited by Mandy Lifeboats
Added details
  • Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â