The Royal Family

Genie

39 minutes ago, Dodgyknees said:

I watched for a few hours after the announcement, but I’ve switched to other streaming services since. It’s tiresome.

had to turn the news off this morning. it was annoying me too much

1 hour ago, tomav84 said:

announcement from royal parks...please stop bringing and leaving marmalade sandwiches

this **** country man...what is wrong with people

im guessing thats paddington bear related? seen a few people on facebook post this picture usually with a comment along the lines of take me to philip

See the source image

its weird, i dont get that connection at all

also seen a few people post pictures of philip at the pearly gates saying something like I'll take it from here...i might have bad news for people there...

1 hour ago, tinker said:

I'm gonna take a whole jar of marmalade and a full loaf plus a tin of dog food just incase the corgi's are hungry. 

Make sure to wrap it up in excess plastic in case it gets wet 👍

3 hours ago, Genie said:

They make 5 minutes of news last 20 hours. 

To be fair that's why everyone should switch the TV off. All necessary info (and more) is provided online. A 20 min TV report can be read in 30 seconds on various news platforms. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, limpid said:

My employer has sent out an announcement that they will be honouring the bank holiday without actually saying whether that means we are working or not.

My employer has just sent out an announcement saying that employees will be permitted to work on that day, if they wish to do so. As an alternative, you may choose to book a days holiday if you wish to pay your respects. 

Half the office are already moaning.

Just now, av1 said:

My employer has just sent out an announcement saying that employees will be permitted to work on that day, if they wish to do so. As an alternative, you may choose to book a days holiday if you wish to pay your respects. 

So just a normal day then? You can book it off as holiday if you want to watch the funeral. That’s good of them!

5 minutes ago, av1 said:

Opposite problem here, we've been told we aren't working but we want to

Thats us losing a days holiday then. It's not really much of an issue in reality because we've all got shitloads of holidays left from COVID and I suspect that's why they've done it

5 minutes ago, Genie said:

So just a normal day then? You can book it off as holiday if you want to watch the funeral. That’s good of them!

Yep. And if half the office and mobile engineering team do decide to take the day off, it’s going to be a manic day for those of us that do come in. 

Seems a bit stupid to me. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â