The Royal Family

Genie

5 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

He looks to me like he's a heavy drinker. Flushed cheeks and burst blood vessels in the face.

Usually means overall health is not tip top.

I thought that too, the look of a man who consumes a lot of alcohol and good food.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

There is so much to unpack here. 

In the best possible way, you sort of answered you’re own question when you conflated British and English.

They’re not mutually exclusive. You don’t have to feel part of it if you don’t want to, but there’s no reason why someone can’t be both British and English (or Scottish or Welsh etc).

Thats like saying English culture doesn’t exist because there’s also a distinct Cornish culture.

10 hours ago, mjmooney said:

We got it, Taff. 

But despite the English/Welsh/Scottish differences, there is still plenty of shared culture, certainly when seen from a US perspective. And I'd (respectfully) include Ireland as part of it. 

True dat. 

Just sit down @chrisp65, calm down and eat your Sunday Lunch. 

• Like 1

The missus just shouted a big swear in the other room

I rushed in to see what was wrong (its usually my fault)

Whats wrong? Are you OK?

She likes to watch news with coffee on a Sunday morning

"Even Al Jazeera is full of this Queen shit"

At least it wasn't me for once!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Panto_Villan said:

Also, I’d really not noticed how swollen Charles’ hands were before this thread. It’s crazy - surely it can’t be normal?

They reckon not serious - age related. Could be arthritis, or something as simple as fluid retention. 

9 minutes ago, Xela said:

They reckon not serious - age related. Could be arthritis, or something as simple as fluid retention. 

They would say that.  He has the fingers of man who (in my opinion) both drinks and smokes heavily.  

Edited by trekka
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, Xela said:

I would agree but the face is very very red too. 

13 hours ago, Davkaus said:

I'd only just this evening read about his views on homeopathy. I knew he broadly supported some homeopathy, and I didn't mind that much - there are some reasonable arguments for its use as placebo in non-serious conditions (though fraught with ethical complications).

His views go further than that though. He administers homeopathy instead of antibiotics in his cattle. Either he thinks the placebo effect works on animals, or he thinks homeopathy can replace actual medicine. Either way, the guy's a dangerous **** idiot.

Ermm. I think your getting Homeopath confused with psychopath😂😂

1 minute ago, sidcow said:

Ermm. I think your getting Homeopath confused with psychopath😂😂

Nope. Homeopathic nonsense is funny when it's some harmless unknown idiot. Coming from a position of influence, it's rather less so.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â