The Royal Family

Genie

9 minutes ago, Genie said:

I’ve sadly been involved in several situations where we’ve been told a loved one is currently alive but is going to die imminently. It’s quite common. 

It seems most logical that this is what happened today. There’s no sensible reason why such a facade would be created, a facade which involved the royal family not rushing to see their relative in her final moments because of lunchtime traffic.

If people want to believe it’s all a conspiracy cooked up for no clear reason then good luck to you.

Dave, you seem to think this is all of us are cooking up a conspiracy theory, we aren't, It's just what happens

I agree its not normal behaviour but as Mike points out, they can't ever be described as a normal family

• Like 1

Just now, Genie said:

I’ve sadly been involved in several situations where we’ve been told a loved one is currently alive but is going to die imminently. It’s quite common. 

It seems most logical that this is what happened today. There’s no sensible reason why such a facade would be created, a facade which involved the royal family not rushing to see their relative in her final moments because of lunchtime traffic.

If people want to believe it’s all a conspiracy cooked up for no clear reason then good luck to you.

Operation Unicorn is not a conspiracy . There are lots of sensible reasons why it would include bending the truth for the greater good . 

It's a thoroughly planned response and only comes into effect AFTER the death of the Monarch . The closure of London Bridge around lunch time is one of the big indicators that  Operation Unicorn was already in motion. Plus the House of Commons emptying and changing attire around that time,  as well as all the news anchors getting their black ties on .   Some anchors were talking about her in the past tense by then too.      Don't get too hung up on the motorway thing. It's just one aspect of a plan that includes things that the general public just don't know or think about.

• Like 1

Just now, Brumerican said:

Operation Unicorn is not a conspiracy . There are lots of sensible reasons why it would include bending the truth for the greater good . 

It's a thoroughly planned response and only comes into effect AFTER the death of the Monarch . The closure of London Bridge around lunch time is one of the big indicators that  Operation Unicorn was already in motion. Plus the House of Commons emptying and changing attire around that time,  as well as all the news anchors getting their black ties on .   Some anchors were talking about her in the past tense by then too.      Don't get too hung up on the motorway thing. It's just one aspect of a plan that includes things that the general public just don't know or think about.

Indeed. It's all laid out here...

https://www.politico.eu/article/queen-elizabeth-death-plan-britain-operation-london-bridge/

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Ha, what a bellend. Second sacking for being a piece of shit

Was gonna say he's got previous for stuff like this.

He's generally on Friday mornings, so will confirm tomorrow.

Edited by foreveryoung

IMHO Trevor Sinclair should be fired for being a crappy football pundit but not for this. I am a 100% woke politically correct guy and a proud card carrying member of cancel culture, but its ok to have a ludicrously wrong  opinion about the queen, sure  its crass and tasteless but I get very queasy about firing people for being rude about heads of state. He has incited no violence, he is just a fool. 

Edited by ciggiesnbeer
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, ciggiesnbeer said:

IMHO Trevor Sinclair should be fired for being a crappy football pundit but not for this. I am a 100% woke politically correct guy and a proud card carrying member of cancel culture, but its ok to have a ludicrously wrong  opinion about the queen, sure  its crass and tasteless but I get very queasy about firing people for being rude about heads of state. He has incited no violence, he is just a fool. 

It’s a gutter radio channel anyway. White and Jordan the only one that’s actually pretty engaging. O’Hara is a thick as a ditch, Cundy and Goldstein just get a Liverpool fan on and constantly sneer and snigger at him. 

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

Plus the House of Commons emptying and changing attire around that time, 

So against protocol Zahawi gets told the news , goes into Parliament with  a note that the Queen has died … it then recessed so MP’s  could change attire and then come back whilst making  public  comments about how they hope she recovers  …meanwhile the media who already knew were sitting on it whilst reading out messages from leaders around the world wishing her a recovery

I mean sitting here typing it , it’s not really plausible , is it ?

for me just speculating , it seems more  plausible that the note said along the lines of the Queen’s health is deteriorating quite badly plans need to be made , prompting Rayners supposedly “I hope she’s ok “ comment 

meanwhile elements of Unicorn are put in place and we wait for when not if … seems more plausible to me than hundreds maybe thousands of people lying 

but ultimately it’s no biggie unless anyone had a sweepstake on time of death 

maybe one day it will all be revealed 

• Like 2

Just now, maqroll said:

Wall to Wall coverage here in US

I'm curious to see how they approach the matter in the Bills v Rams game coming up shortly or even it's mentioned ?

Side note the NFL season starts in about 90 minutes🥳  

• Like 2

Whether you are a rabid monarchist, passionate republican, or somewhere in between today has been a sad, but inevitable, day. Regardless of your position on the monarchy on the whole the Queen carried out her public duties to a fault for over 70 years. It is an end of a era, the final full stop to the British Empire. 

I think a lot will change after this. Charles may do his best but the last lingering era of deference I think is gone, and he will be in front of a more critical audience. It is going to be a slimmed down monarchy with lots of questions of what role it should have,  such as should it still also be the head of the C of E, and for countries such as Australia it is surely time to cut the last umbilical cord to Britain.

• Like 1

Just now, tonyh29 said:

So against protocol Zahawi gets told the news , goes into Parliament with  a note that the Queen has died … it then recessed so MP’s  could change attire and then come back whilst making  public  comments about how they hope she recovers  …meanwhile the media who already knew were sitting on it whilst reading out messages from leaders around the world wishing her a recovery

I mean sitting here typing it , it’s not really plausible , is it ?

for me just speculating , it seems more  plausible that the note said along the lines of the Queen’s health is deteriorating quite badly plans need to be made , prompting Rayners supposedly “I hope she’s ok “ comment 

meanwhile elements of Unicorn are put in place and we wait for when not if … seems more plausible to me than hundreds maybe thousands of people lying 

but ultimately it’s no biggie unless anyone had a sweepstake on time of death 

maybe one day it will all be revealed 

Again I will say that controlling the narrative is literally written into these protocols. 

The Government lie to you every single day . The only difference today is that these "lies" were typed up 40 odd years ago and there are many valid reasons for having planned it so.

In 2022 I find it hard to respond to a "But why would they lie to us ?" defense if I am being honest .   The Queen herself took part in drawing up these measures and they have been in the public domain for quite some time . She has literally told us herself that in the event of her death the media is to follow a strict process that can not be deviated from in any way.

I think they delayed the news for at least 5 hours minimum but you are right , I will never know the exact time  .   I just know It wasn't when they said it was though  It's hardly lunatic fringe stuff.    I don't think she got past 2pm but It's not that big a deal.   

• Like 3

I know I got mocked for mentioning earlier that she died last night all I know is I got told a communication went to the FA this morning that all games are to be postponed this weekend due to news that would be broken later in the day to do with the royal family so....make of that what you will 🤨

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â