The Royal Family

Genie

Just now, Genie said:

Apart from there being no reason to create a false narrative…

There are many excellent reasons . I've already mentioned safety of the public but there are national defense reasons, political reasons, economical reasons ...

The general public is oblivious to quite a lot of stuff I assure you.

3 minutes ago, Genie said:

Sorry, I’m just not having these conspiracy theories. They make no sense.

If she died overnight why not say she died overnight? It fits the (strange) theory they didn’t want people at work or on the road.

Why was parliament going on as normal, not a hint in anyones behaviour the queen had died.? And no news leak either.

The news she was ill broke at 12:30 and then the family raced to be with her and she died some point after that. It seems completely plausible the official line the PM was told at 16:30 and the general public at 18:30 was true. There’s no logical reason why it would be anything else, apart from conspiracy.

it's not a conspiracy theory to understand the magnitude of the queen dying and the level of logistics required to execute the plan upon it happening...not matter how meticulously it was designed

and this isn't the transfer window...you leak the news, you break the law. and something as big as this, had it been leaked, you'd be facing jail time

I think when it was announced she as under medical supervision, I think that was basically it.

The news stories were just released to get the public used to the idea and to expect the announcement of her death later. 

• Like 2

Just now, Davkaus said:

I don't know what people are getting out of seriously arguing about something we'll never know the truth of one way or the other

It’s the internet , that’s what it was invented for 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, sidcow said:

The more likely scenario is that she died last night or early this morning suddenly. Their protocol was to not rush up immediately but follow the timings. 

From the word go 6.00 was being touted as the announcement time. The cat would have been (even more than it was) out of the bag much sooner if they had all rushed up there at the crack of dawn. 

I don't think it was a case of them missing gathering round her bedside to see her out, I think she died a while ago. 

But why? It makes no sense to create a completely different timeline. And to tell the most powerful family in the country they had to stay away for a bit… then race up pretending as if she hadn’t died yet. 

It’s crazy talk that with no facts what so ever people just invent a different reality “the most famous person on the planet probably died last night and it was kept secret for no obvious reason”. :lol: 

Just now, Davkaus said:

I don't know what people are getting out of seriously arguing about something we'll never know the truth of one way or the other

This is probably what 50% of the internet is these days. What came first the chicken or the egg? 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

There are many excellent reasons . I've already mentioned safety of the public but there are national defense reasons, political reasons, economical reasons ...

The general public is oblivious to quite a lot of stuff I assure you.

What safety issue? The news broke at 12.30 in the afternoon and the scramble to her bedside during the afternoon.

1 minute ago, Xela said:

I think when it was announced she as under medical supervision, I think that was basically it.

The news stories were just released to get the public used to the idea and to expect the announcement of her death later. 

I think it was before she met Truss

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

fair, but it's a forum. there's a morgan sanson thread that's still going strong even though he'll never kick a ball for us again. it's just a discussion.

2 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

True. It’s even worse to suggest what is being cascaded is 100% certainly wrong for no logical reason.

3 minutes ago, AndyM3000 said:

This is probably what 50% of the internet is these days. What came first the chicken or the egg? 

Egg.

Next question. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Genie said:

What safety issue? The news broke at 12.30 in the afternoon and the scramble to her bedside during the afternoon.

You are viewing this from your own perspective not that of the monarch and her concern for her adoring public

36 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

Ok, I haven't studied brainwashing.

It's very weird from the outside. e.g under one of the BBC videos. "Her reign saw the world change dramatically but she remained a constant presence in the lives of the people of the UK and Commonwealth."

Did anyone in the UK and Commonwealth have any choice about that? She was essentially foisted upon them by tradition and told to accept it by the media. It just seems very weird to me in 2022.

Yeah, I sorta see what you're saying. Ultimately though I feel like you can opt into or out of the royals as much as you want - obviously you can't completely escape all mention of them, but you certainly can avoid the bulk of it. And you also can't completely escape a massive celebrity like Kim Kardashian either, just because they get so much coverage. In some regards she's been a constant presence in our lives for years too.

So I sorta feel like you're picking out a strand of modern society where celebrities are foisted on your simply because enough other people in the world are interested in them and attributing it to royal priviledge. Whereas I think in reality most of this is occurring because the Queen is literally one of the most famous people in the world.

I know the institution of the monarchy feels very archaic, but I think in practice the way society treated the Queen was just like any other celebrity. Does that make sense?

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â