The Royal Family

Genie

32 minutes ago, Genie said:

The EFL have cancelled tomorrow nights game between Burnley and Norwich. The rest will surely follow 

Apparently the prem and EFL are taking advice from government regards games this weekend. So likely to be blanket postponements. Overkill. I'm still pissed off they cancelled tonight's MasterChef.

Just now, Brumerican said:

Operation Unicorn . It is planned to the last detail and with military position including how other members of the family are to "react" to the event and even how the media portrays the news.    It has been in place for decades and is taken super seriously. The Queen herself was involved with the laying out of said protocol.   

So this protocol which I assume is top secret says her immediate family must stay away for a few hours for no obvious reason, before then racing up to see her after she’s dead… 

6 minutes ago, Xela said:

"I will only date 6ft men, who have a good job, their own house and a nice car. I like to be treated like a princess"

Eh lads, eh , big lasses,, big lasses eh, like a moped eh lads, both good for a ride until your mates find out, image.jpeg.258d7ee5213114a386a4b79aab33bdd5.jpeg

Edited by Follyfoot
  • Haha 2

From my best mate who still lives in the UK.

"The reason we are such a pathetic servile nation is that we never got rid of the monarchy. There will always be despotic people who rise to the top of society like shit in a septic tank, but they don't claim to have a God given right to rule. White privilege at its most vile. They are still in the top 10 richest families in the world and all of it stolen from the working classes here and across the globe grrrrrrr."

Although to be fair his Grandad was a monarchist who made him promise that if he was alive when the revolution started he would push his wheelchair through the gates of Buckingham Palace.

2 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

You do know the internet isn’t something that gets delivered in a box right? You can just connect to it whenever you want through cables or even the air.

The modem does though ;)

Also my service won't be activated until that date too, so don't think I could connect before then anyway.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Had some relatives fly over for the wedding from cyprus and they are proper royals fans. They had booked Buckingham palace tour tomorrow and they were so excited. They are absolutely devastated its off now

How selfish of the Queen to die! :( 

Just now, It's Your Round said:

Do we think it’s likely they’ll cancel this weekend’s Premier League fixtures? I can see it to be honest, I don’t agree that they should however. Pay your respects if you wish to but don’t assume that the whole nation is in mourning. 

Tomorrows Championship game has been cancelled. I think the rest will go the same way.

• Sad 1

Just now, Genie said:

So this protocol which I assume is top secret says her immediate family must stay away for a few hours for no obvious reason, before then racing up to see her after she’s dead… 

It's not top secret . You can read the general layout of it on Wikipedia. They even spoke about it in parliament in 2017.   I was told about it whilst in the Army during the 90's .

Not really sure how you can so confidently dismiss something you didn't know about until 2 minutes ago ?

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â