The Royal Family

Genie

1 minute ago, Genie said:

So her family were told she was very sick, and stayed put. Then that she’d died, and they stayed put. Then a few hours later waited for an announcement from the Palace before rushing up to Scotland in an RAF jet? Really?

Was it only Charles that was present when she died? Must have been. 

Just now, Genie said:

So her family were told she was very sick, and stayed put. Then that she’d died, and they stayed put. Then a few hours later waited for an announcement from the Palace before rushing up to Scotland in an RAF jet? Really?

Im with you but unfortunately, do you know who you’re debating with? You won’t win. 

• Like 1

Just now, LondonLax said:

I think he was being facetious. People have lived in Australia for 40,000 years. 

No, not facetious.

It sums up the whole royal thing, the ignorance of it, the official story of the state told so often without contradiction it becomes fact.

Nicholas Witchell suggested earlier on state TV that when she was crowned, the majority of the nation believed she was chosen by god.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, sidcow said:

image.png.4c1329cad20aafe7b9b3dbc5253a873d.png

"I will only date 6ft men, who have a good job, their own house and a nice car. I like to be treated like a princess"

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

Any word on what she actually died of yet?

Old age??

21 minutes ago, MessiWillSignForVilla said:

Oh **** off, that's the day my internet had been rearranged to be delivered in my new house, the **** will probably move the date again now!

You do know the internet isn’t something that gets delivered in a box right? You can just connect to it whenever you want through cables or even the air.

5 minutes ago, Genie said:

Truss was not told at 16:30 thats utter rubbish

Just now, Genie said:

What protocol? 

Operation Unicorn . It is planned to the last detail and with military position including how other members of the family are to "react" to the event and even how the media portrays the news.    It has been in place for decades and is taken super seriously. The Queen herself was involved with the laying out of said protocol.   

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â