The Royal Family

Genie

48 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Is that you, @thetrees

I have to admit...I did watch their plane fly in and land at Aberdeen via Flight Radar. 

I'm right here with you all, utterly fascinating stuff. At a wedding Saturday night. I'm defo going to get enough booze in me to commandeer a microphone and get a rousing rendition of GStQ going.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, hogso said:

I have to admit...I did watch their plane fly in and land at Aberdeen via Flight Radar. 

I'm right here with you all, utterly fascinating stuff. At a wedding Saturday night. I'm defo going to get enough booze in me to commandeer a microphone and get a rousing rendition of GStQ going.

National anthem or Sex Pistols version?

Edited by stewiek2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, meregreen said:

France has far more tourists. Now what did they do with their hereditary parasites 🤔

They got them to build the Alps and Pyrenees to sort out Winter tourism, Then they built the Mediterranean beaches to sort out the summer.

Just now, Davkaus said:

It seems to be a given they'll cancel the sport this weekend? Absolutely ludicrous imo. Guess I'll watch la liga

Seems absurd. A very, very, very old woman has passed away. It’s not an actual tragedy. 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Genie said:

It’s just an open goal though isn’t it? She’s obviously dead or hours away from it. Claiming exclusively of it, after its all over the media is pretty funny. 
Several others have also “heard it from someone who has no reason to lie” conveniently after it was released to the press. 

as your  "no reason to lie " sentence seems to be my words  , i wasn't claiming any exclusivity , i was replying to the "Has she gone yet " comment  .. my mate is  convinced his info is correct and from someone inside  ... and i shared that here   , but personally my inclination is that currently she is still alive   .. I just don't know what level of alive 

2 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

It seems to be a given they'll cancel the sport this weekend? Absolutely ludicrous imo. Guess I'll watch la liga

Yeah, especially when you consider this means Gerrard is going to be employed a week longer. Ludicrous. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â