The Royal Family

Genie

Just now, Genie said:

It’s got to be the easiest claim to be ITK in the history of being ITK.

I heard she’s passed away from a mate in AP.  Could be wrong, could be right, we’ll never know.

To call that “pretending to be ITK” is utterly absurd :D  

Just now, bobzy said:

I heard she’s passed away from a mate in AP.  Could be wrong, could be right, we’ll never know.

To call that “pretending to be ITK” is utterly absurd :D  

It’s just an open goal though isn’t it? She’s obviously dead or hours away from it. Claiming exclusively of it, after its all over the media is pretty funny. 
Several others have also “heard it from someone who has no reason to lie” conveniently after it was released to the press. 

15 minutes ago, Genie said:

Prince Harry and Meghan also travelling up from London but wasn’t on the flight with William and others which left London earlier.

I’m waiting to see them being refused entry to Balmoral and then going “do you know who I am?”

Well given that his Dad is now King and him and his dad are not exactly seeing eye to eye, you couldn't rule it out

So what I’ve learnt from Game of Thrones is that when she dies William will murder Charles by throwing him off a tower.

Andrew and William will then duel to the death for the throne.

Charlotte, George and the other kid will steal a dragon each and burn down London.  

Beatrix will come out of the shadows to shank Harry and Meghan.

Finally Eugine becomes Queen because… just because.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Ingram85 said:

I can confirm that someone knows someone who knows someone that works with someone who knows that the Queen may or may not have passed away. Maybe. Perhaps. ⚠️HH🤚🤚

and you have no reason to consider anyone in this chain to be liars.

Just now, Genie said:

and you have no reason to consider anyone in this chain to be liars.

I’ve been told they are reputable but the person telling me may not be reputable. So it may or may not be truth or lies. I think or I know. I don’t know. For sure. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â