The Royal Family

Genie

2 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Dosen't he do some odd tour of the U.K announcing himself to the public? Getting the popcorn out for the Queen Camilla consort moment anyway.

yes he does. On the third day after  the Queen's death, in the afternoon he undertakes a tour of the United Kingdom, beginning with the Scottish parliament, then to Northern Ireland and finalising in Wales.

Interesting, Beth Rigby has just said that when Starmer was handed the note, he finished his statement then left the chamber, returning having changed his attire to wear a black tie.

Operation London Bridge is in full swing. I'd say her majesty has pass away.

Just now, tonyh29 said:

I've been out the news loop a bit the last few days .. What note ? 

Both Liz Truss and Kier Starmer were handed notes whilst at the despatch box. Starmer left the chamber and came back having changed into a black tie. The whole house looked solemn and moved.

• Thanks 1

Can't remember if I've told this story before, but now seems the appropriate time to share it.

When my brother was in The Royal Navy he got to know some crew off The Royal Yacht.   Anyway, they had created a diversion within the internal plumbing on The Yacht underneath The Queens bedroom and had a number of her turds stored in bottles which they gave away as presents to people.

Edited by sidcow
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, stewiek2 said:

Both Liz Truss and Kier Starmer were handed notes whilst at the despatch box. Starmer left the chamber and came back having changed into a black tie. The whole house looked solemn and moved.

I'd have thought something would have leaked by now if all those MP's know  .. from your prompt i saw the news , guess some lip reader will be on the news shortly to say what Raynor said when she read the note 

I've been carrying a picture in my wallet of a big eared idiot for years (on my driving license) and now I'm going to have one on my money too ?

I have only just learned all the lyrics to GSTQ too and now I have to start all over again FFS.

2 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

I'd have thought something would have leaked by now if all those MP's know  .. from your prompt i saw the news , guess some lip reader will be on the news shortly to say what Raynor said when she read the note 

But then, presumably if you've been told this: 

38 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

I've just been told she has   ... I don't have any reason to disbelieve the person that told me  and it would be a weird thing to bullshit about  ..but guess time will time 

Then it is leaking. Broadcast media have protocols they need to follow, so you're not going to have a talking-head on Sky News pipe up with "I've actually just been told by someone that she's karked it". 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â