The Royal Family

Genie

2 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Even Harry and the evil Megan are on the way now. I reckon she's carked it already. 

I was certain she'd already gone when the Beeb interrupted programming and had all changed into funeral attire. They know. She's gone. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bielesibub said:

It's odd, not a monarchist by any stretch, but I genuinely feel quite sad about this.

It's weird isn't it. Won't affect our day to day lives one bit. But it is the end of an era, and it's one of those "where were you..." stories. It's fascinating viewing. Wish I had popcorn.

• Like 3

Just now, Davkaus said:

It's weird isn't it. Won't affect our day to day lives one bit. 

Unless, like me, you’ve shelled out £160 on theatre tickets for tomorrow evening.

Hoping she gets a second wind and gets to the weekend.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Genie said:

Apparently the BBC are running “news” on BBC1 until at least 6pm.

BBC presenters and sign bloke all wearing black suits and ties. I reckon she's already gone, but nothing official til all senior royals are in attendance at Balmoral.

It is strange. Only monarch I've known all my life. I'm no royalist but it's sad news.

Edited by stewiek2

Just now, stewiek2 said:

BBC presenters and sign bloke all wearing black suits and ties. I reckon she's already gone, but nothing official til all senior royals are in attendance at Balmoral.

I agree. I also thinking they’ll wait till the end of the traditional working day before making it official due to expected disruption.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â