The Royal Family

Genie

Just now, Ingram85 said:

I wasn’t talking about what the Queen has or hasn’t done, not what she said. It was commenting on the ridiculous statements made by BBC news staff that everyone up and down the country will be deeply concerned when in fact I suspect loads won’t give a shit and have more immediate serious things to be worried about.

Fair enough. I am going to continue to give the politicians their due lack of respect whilst also following this. 

2 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

I wasn’t talking about what the Queen has or hasn’t done, nor what she said. It was commenting on the ridiculous statements made by BBC news staff that everyone up and down the country will be deeply concerned when in fact I suspect loads won’t give a shit and have more immediate serious things to be worried about.

In fairness to the BBC I would imagine padding a programme for an hour with absolutely no information would be quite tricky. 

Listening to Nicholas Witchell waffle on endlessly has made me want to shuffle off this mortal coil, I hope for Queenie’s sake she ain’t listening to him droning on otherwise she’ll definitely go. 

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Xann said:

Maybe King Charles or King Villa will be more likely to call shit out when they see it?

The Brexit PM partied whilst the Queen mourned Philip.

I wouldn't invite BJ the traitor word removed to the funeral.

I think Charlie will be MUCH more political and especially about green issues. He'll definitely try and use the position to exert influence regardless of custom or constitution. 

2 minutes ago, sidcow said:

I think Charlie will be MUCH more political and especially about green issues. He'll definitely try and use the position to exert influence regardless of custom or constitution. 

Than feck he'll only be reigning for 20 years or so, GSTK is going to be even more of a dirge than the current anthem.

Personally would put William in charge, we might not draw Man. United in 3rd round of cup competition that way.

13 minutes ago, a m ole said:

I blame Megan

That is without question. It's been the intolerable pressure waiting for the next bomb shell that's done for her. Surely this is enough to get Megan to the gallows for high treason? 

4 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

Listening to Nicholas Witchell waffle on endlessly has made me want to shuffle off this mortal coil, I hope for Queenie’s sake she ain’t listening to him droning on otherwise she’ll definitely go. 

Whatever your thoughts on the royal family, one thing we can all agreed on is that Witchell is a truly odious human being. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

I bet Witchell's accountant is rubbing his hands today, though.

So we'll have to mourn the passing of the head of the world's most famous dysfunctional family. Star of a reality TV Show come Soap Opera

The biggest benefit fraudster the UK has ever seen, multiple homes and gardens paid for out of her benefits payments of £83 million a year

One child an alleged sexual deviant. Another has a very short temper and a string of motoring offences. The first born son, talks to trees and wants to be a tampon and the younger quiet one is kept out of the limelight for some reason (think about it, he's the equivalent of Ozzy Osbourne's other son)

Her husband was a loveable old racist who again allegedly couldn't keep his cock in his pants

Personally I'd reject the script if it were pitched to me. 

• Haha 1

A bit like Del Piero turning into Springsteen as he got a bit older does anyone else think the older they both got the more The Queen and Barry Cryer looked more and more like each other?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â