Tom13

4 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

The best player in league one at the minute in 8 yards of space in the penalty box in the last minute is certainly a choice

I think people have been saying for years that Barry looks bigger, he's put on muscle etc when in reality he really hadn't.

I think he's struggled massively in that regard but he looks proper now. Big chest, strong forearms.

Yep. I turned the game on for the last 10 minutes and assumed Barry wasn't playing. Combination of his died hair and being so much bigger than the end of last season. Totally different prospect now he's finally filled out, and seems to have retained the skill that he's always had. Lots of potential there

• Like 1

5 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

I think people have been saying for years that Barry looks bigger, he's put on muscle etc when in reality he really hadn't.

Not that he was bigger or that it was working but said for years that the kid was putting the work in

His insta always had pictures of him with a PT above and beyond the training sessions of whatever club he was loaned out to, even like Ipswich he was taking his guy with him and working out 

You could see that he wasn't billy big bollocks and the graft was there 

On 15/09/2024 at 10:40, rodders0223 said:

He's 21 and playing league one football. From where he's come from he should be ripping it up at this level.

Did any of us expect 4 years ago we'd be celebrating this? And honestly neither will he and the club. They know he's lost years.

I know what you mean in terms of potential and expectation a few years ago, but plenty of our best players were finding their feet at a lower standard at 21 - Watkins, Martinez, etc etc - so who knows where he will end up.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â