Tom13

Of all our players on loan at the moment I'm by far the most excited by Barry. Which is mad when he's out in league one and we've got others on the fringes of the first team in the championship.

I was hoping to see more of him in pre-season but I'm sure they thought it best to get him back to Stockport sooner rather than later. 

He's got that something that makes you move forward in your seat.

don't want to get too carried away so we'll have to see how he does over a full season. Think it's important to leave him there all year again and hopefully get through the season without any long injury layoffs. If he does as well as we think he can he might be skipping another loan to the championship and either be off or be giving Archer and Duran a run for their money. 

• Like 1

Fair play to the lad he has something about him and he is delivering at senior level. Plays with a smile too.

Needs some barnet advice though, currently he would look great in a ‘chav-style’ front three between Cole Palmer and Anthony Gordon. Would be doing something right if he could emulate those two 👍🏻

9 minutes ago, thunderball said:

Fair play to the lad he has something about him and he is delivering at senior level. Plays with a smile too.

Needs some barnet advice though, currently he would look great in a ‘chav-style’ front three between Cole Palmer and Anthony Gordon. Would be doing something right if he could emulate those two 👍🏻

It's a fairly standard short back and sides, granted the highlights look a bit daft, but as far as footballers and hairstyles go it's barely even notcieable

29 minutes ago, icouldtelltheworld said:

It's a fairly standard short back and sides, granted the highlights look a bit daft, but as far as footballers and hairstyles go it's barely even notcieable

His fringe looks like the draught seal on a letterbox.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

His fringe looks like the draught seal on a letterbox.

That fringe has been set with a spirit level. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, T-Dog said:

Touches his nose a lot. Must have hay fever. 

Are you suggesting he touches his nose for another reason?

I've watched that interview back and then another couple to see the point you were making, he's touched his nose once in 5 minutes in that interview and not at all in the others I found. 

Therefore I don't think it's hayfever, and if you're suggesting it's something a bit more cut than grass it's a weird thing to assume of a young lad who's one of our own. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

16 hours ago, skarroki said:

Are you suggesting he touches his nose for another reason?

I've watched that interview back and then another couple to see the point you were making, he's touched his nose once in 5 minutes in that interview and not at all in the others I found. 

Therefore I don't think it's hayfever, and if you're suggesting it's something a bit more cut than grass it's a weird thing to assume of a young lad who's one of our own. 

I dunno. I'm a nose picker. Sometimes I go in for one in public and catch myself at the last moment, and pretend I've got an itchy nose instead. Maybe Lou is the same? 

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Did the gaffer just say that Kamara would be back next month?

He did but what's that gotta do with Louie Barry? 😜

• Haha 3

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â