Indiana Vassilev

Zatman

With the game that was in it, i thought he did quite well.

Showed some of our lazy 1st teamers what harrying and pressing should look like.

His 1st touch wasnt great, but its only his 2nd app at this level and he is only 18 so wont judge too harshly.

Could do with his energy in the team

39 minutes ago, flashingqwerty said:

With the game that was in it, i thought he did quite well.

Showed some of our lazy 1st teamers what harrying and pressing should look like.

His 1st touch wasnt great, but its only his 2nd app at this level and he is only 18 so wont judge too harshly.

Could do with his energy in the team

I think as an impact player from the bench, he could certainly do a job even this season - fresh legs, youthful exuberance and a terrier-like attitude are very useful for trying to see out games. 

• Like 1

I would’ve brought him on yesterday instead of Lansbury. I know some say that it could destroy him at this losing so heavily, but I disagree. You tell him that the result is gone, but to get used to playing against the top teams. Make a name for himself.

• Like 1

Is he considered a striker now? Previous to this season he was a midfielder and think he's only been playing as a striker for the U23s as a centre-forward because Knibbs, McKirdy, Kelsey Mooney and Hepburn-Murphy on loan, all left the club, so we were only really left with the U18s as striking options.

• Like 2

If you’d said to to me after the playoff final and having spent 140m that Indiana Vassilev would be starting in a key game against a relegation rival in late January, I’d have called you mad.

For what it’s worth, I very much doubt he’ll start, but bizarre it’s come to this. I don’t want to turn this thread into a stick to beat the club with though so hopefully he comes good and best of luck to the lad! 

Edited by Delphinho123
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

He needs to take the approach in to games....."how can they leave me out"

The " eye of the tiger" starts early....as Tammy showed.

He needs to be demanding of himself.

I don't need to look for things.....their performance needs to smack me in the face.....that's my benchmark.

Edited by TRO

17 minutes ago, TRO said:

I don't need to look for things.....their performance needs to smack me in the face.....that's my benchmark.

Have you been down the gym tonight? 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, praisedmambo said:

Have you been down the gym tonight? 

No, its always been my view....and still is.

I didn't watch the Ron Saunders days without picking up something of how the game should be played.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, TRO said:

Pretty sure i could arrange that for you :)

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â