Midweek Football 2/4 December

andykeenan

Does seem to me Liverpool have had a good run of VAR decisions this season.

Even tonight you had Alex Arnold doing yellow card offence when he'd already been booked, Van Dijk fouled Calvert Lewin at 2-1 in the box and I though their last goal was offside given some of the marginal ones ruled out this season although that didn't really matter given the game was over.

12 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Even tonight you had Alex Arnold doing yellow card offence when he'd already been booked, Van Dijk fouled Calvert Lewin at 2-1 in the box and I though their last goal was offside given some of the marginal ones ruled out this season although that didn't really matter given the game was over.

It's Livarpool

13 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Robertson should have seen red for an elbow to the back Davies' head. Arnold should have been off for two yellows. At this point it's blatant corruption. Anything to get Liverpool to win the league this time around.

Van Dyke should have a pen I agree but not the Robertson one a red. It was a hard fought game. They have had most decisions go there way but lets not forget the goal that should have stood against us and the goal that shouldn't have stood for Man U

On 04/12/2019 at 05:39, Zatman said:

After Fergie and Sir Bobby is probably best British coach in last 30 years or so. Always unfairly connected to the Pulis/Mon/Fat Sam gang

I don't like him. He's done well at smaller clubs but is the worst England manager ever imo. Built a team around an ageing player and had his star striker taking freekicks and was a failure at Liverpool. As must as people hated Harry Redknapp. He should have got the England job not Hodgson.  Southgate has done far better as England manager than Hodgson

Edited by PaulC

16 minutes ago, PaulC said:

Van Dyke should have a pen I agree but not the Robertson one a red. It was a hard fought game. They have had most decisions go there way but lets not forget the goal that should have stood against us and the goal that shouldn't have stood for Man U

He quite obviously and intentionally elbowed him in the back of the head.

If that's not a red I don't know what is.

You could even see his face change and snarl when he realised he had the opportunity to do it.

31 minutes ago, PaulC said:

I don't like him. He's done well at smaller clubs but is the worst England manager ever imo. Built a team around an ageing player and had his star striker taking freekicks and was a failure at Liverpool. As must as people hated Harry Redknapp. He should have got the England job not Hodgson.  Southgate has done far better as England manager than Hodgson

Worst England manager. Give a break. In last 25 years 2 England managers failed to qualify for tournaments. 

As for Redknapp he got QPR relegated during Roys England reign with a blank chequebook

4 hours ago, Zatman said:

Worst England manager. Give a break. In last 25 years 2 England managers failed to qualify for tournaments. 

As for Redknapp he got QPR relegated during Roys England reign with a blank chequebook

We lost to Iceland. The most embarrassing result we have ever had in a major competition. 

Just think Harry would have done better as England manager than Roy. Players never had respect for Roy 

Edited by PaulC

1 minute ago, PaulC said:

We lost to Iceland. The most embarrassing result we have ever had in a major competition. 

no its not. England lost to amateurs USA in 1950, lost to what the media described as an England reserve team in 1988. Eliminated by Sweden and Denmark in Euro 92(neither team qualified)

Was it Roy fault a team of Rooney, Kane, Alli, Sterling, Vardy, Walker, Cahill couldnt beat Iceland

Yes it’s completely his fault for setting up the team wrong, bad tactics, Kane taking free kicks and corners, picking Rooney in midfield. He brought Vardy off the bench. He refused to change from 4-3-3 to adapt to get the two most prolific strikers in the Premier League in the team. I blame him!

yesz USA was about the same. In 1950 our players weren’t even being paid a living wage they had to work as well. 

Edited by PaulC

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â