Week 13 - Giving Thanks Whilst Miami Tanks.

Brumerican

1 hour ago, Brumerican said:

I have genuinely had to turn the brightness down on my telly because Seattle's jersey is messing with my circadian rhythm .

Worst uniforms/helmets in the league, and they used to have one of the best. Whoever came up with the neon green/yellow idea should be exiled from society. The original color scheme was excellent.

10 hours ago, Brumerican said:

Personally I think you HAVE to get 1st seed because I don't see the Saints losing to anybody in the dome.

Whilst it would be nice to get home seeding , we aren't actually all that bad on the road

5-1 at home and 5-1 away this season , the defeat on the road was v the rams when Brees got injured  ...

last season was

Home  - 6 -2 ( tbf one of these was v the panthers when we'd already got top seed and rested everyone)

Away 7 - 1

and of course the void game in the championship v The Rams that we lost :)

biggest problem is we aren't really firing offencivly and a lot of the surrounding teams seem to be in hot Streak central

8 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

Whilst it would be nice to get home seeding , we aren't actually all that bad on the road

5-1 at home and 5-1 away this season , the defeat on the road was v the rams when Brees got injured  ...

last season was

Home  - 6 -2 ( tbf one of these was v the panthers when we'd already got top seed and rested everyone)

Away 7 - 1

and of course the void game in the championship v The Rams that we lost :)

biggest problem is we aren't really firing offencivly and a lot of the surrounding teams seem to be in hot Streak central

Football in January is quite different. If you played Seattle in the snow there's no way you win.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â