Police state or the state of policing

Gringo

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

Just for your amusement, the GMC are appealing for more video footage from who was around the incident to help fill in the gaps... :D 

There's other footage I've seen, with some muslim guys arguing with police and being gased and arrested. I can see something like this escalating pretty quickly with others getting involved, as they do.

6 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

There's other footage I've seen, with some muslim guys arguing with police and being gased and arrested. I can see something like this escalating pretty quickly with others getting involved, as they do.

How do you know they were Muslim? also what relevance does their religion have with regard this incident?

Edited by markavfc40
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Meanwhile, another force has canvassed hundreds of houses and spoke to dozens of witnesses to build a case against the officer that rammed a cow.

There are a lot of moooooving parts in that case. 

Just now, markavfc40 said:

How do you know they were Muslim? also what relevance does their religion have with regard this incident, would it make any difference if they were Christian or Catholic?

Here we go???

As I have already said, it wouldn't matter. But I saw on the news, some Muslim community guy commenting on it.

4 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Here we go???

As I have already said, it wouldn't matter. But I saw on the news, some Muslim community guy commenting on it.

Here we go?

I just don't see the relevance of the persons religious beliefs, either those in the vicinity of the incident or those commenting on it on the news  etc. If this was a white person involved or a white person commenting on the news their religion/possible religious beliefs wouldn't be mentioned.

Edited by markavfc40

13 minutes ago, markavfc40 said:

Here we go?

I just don't see the relevance of the persons religious beliefs, either those in the vicinity of the incident or those commenting on it on the news  etc. If this was a white person involved or a white person commenting on the news their religion/possible religious beliefs wouldn't be 

I'm not sure where you wanna go with this, but that's fine, your entitled to your opinion. 

6 hours ago, NurembergVillan said:

Might know those Reform rocket polishers would get involved...

30p Lee says the copper should be given a medal. 

Apparently the two assaulted on video have been released without charge as they weren't involved in the initial incident.

If that turns out to be true the police are pathetic for not releasing the info themselves. They'll know full well the kind of disingenuous, hateful justifications that will be going on all across the internet because that isn't widely known.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, foreveryoung said:

I'm not sure where you wanna go with this, but that's fine, your entitled to your opinion. 

I've spent many a year behind bars. I've been stitched up for crimes I never committed. I've been knocked from pillar to post in many a police station. I've never betrayed anyone to the police. However, I have always maintained a certain respect for police officers, it was never personal from my point of view, just cat and mouse. 

When I see idiots walking up to Police, with a camera, and then start annoying them with pedantic nonsense about this law and that law, I just think, "Get a fecking life", but I'll say this, better the rule of the law, than the rule of the mob. 

• Like 3

17 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

If he's punched a female officer square in the nose and broke it then he deserves what happened to him after. 

Still shouldn't have happened though.

I just saw the video and was appalled, and can't agree with this. A punch in the nose is one (awful) thing, but stamping on someone's head while they're on the ground is pushing the boundaries of attempted murder honestly. I think the person has been confirmed to have a cyst on their brain now too. When I saw the kick I was like damn, but the stamp made me audibly gasp. With some thick ass boots by the looks of it too. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, markavfc40 said:

Here we go?

I just don't see the relevance of the persons religious beliefs, either those in the vicinity of the incident or those commenting on it on the news  etc. If this was a white person involved or a white person commenting on the news their religion/possible religious beliefs wouldn't be mentioned.

To be fair if this was a white person involved there would probably be more of an outcry.

• Like 2

Just now, rodders0223 said:

I don't think so.

You don't think?   I'm seeing many people including MP's defending the police actions. 

You honestly reckon that would be the same if they were white British back from holiday with their families ?

5 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

To be fair if this was a white person involved there would probably be more of an outcry.

You obviously haven't been watching the news.

I'll reiterate. I really don't think race has got anything to do with it. The coppers have got attacked and the one guy has seen the red mist. I would never expect to be kicked in the head, but you don't f*** about with airport, armed police whoever you are. They are on alert 24 hours a day.

5 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

You obviously haven't been watching the news.

I'll reiterate. I really don't think race has got anything to do with it. The coppers have got attacked and the one guy has seen the red mist. I would never expect to be kicked in the head, but you don't f*** about with airport, armed police whoever you are. They are on alert 24 hours a day.

If my elderly mother ever got hit by anyone even if it was an accident I don't know how I would be able to control myself.  

I agree you don't **** about in an airport but it does feel like many in this country would be a lot more sympathetic to the lad that get booted in the head if he was white.

Edited by Vive_La_Villa

6 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

You don't think?   I'm seeing many people including MP's defending the police actions. 

You honestly reckon that would be the same if they were white British back from holiday with their families ?

It wouldn't even be getting the mass coverage and comments from every single MP in the country let's be honest? It'd be news and it'd be still condemned and rightly so.

25 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

If my elderly mother ever got hit by anyone even if it was an accident I don't know how I would be able to control myself.  

I agree you don't **** about in an airport but it does feel like many in this country would be a lot more sympathetic to the lad that get booted in the head if he was white.

You know these sort of comments cause problems, like your looking for it. Possibly belong on twitter.

It's being hugely condemned. There's a little bit of support for the police possibly, although not much for the perpetratorr, just because the victims certainly are not innocent in all this. But I'm sure it would be exactly the same if white, black, green, brown. 

Armed police being attacked in a airport? We are extremely lucky we are not looking at something a whole lot worse, an the families should be reminded of this.

Edited by foreveryoung
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

The MPs I see defending it are Reform UK 

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â