Police state or the state of policing

Gringo

So the police are now saying that the fella who threw acid on a family in the middle of the city with the most cameras in the world probably fell into the river and drowned.

Its pretty incredible that he managed to vanish like that.

• 4 months later...

There’s interesting videos on X of a couple of inmates of Wandsworth prison enjoying their afternoon. One fella getting sucked off and shagging a female prison officer whilst the other one smokes a massive joint and films it.

Pretty incredible that this sort of thing goes on. The guard has been arrested.

6 minutes ago, Genie said:

There’s interesting videos on X of a couple of inmates of Wandsworth prison enjoying their afternoon. One fella getting sucked off and shagging a female prison officer whilst the other one smokes a massive joint and films it.

Yes read about this yesterday . The woman is question appeared on a reality tv programme and professed she was a swinger . She also has only fans. 

6 hours ago, Genie said:

It doesnt suprise me to be honest.  I cant see many people wanting to do these roles in prisons

On 30/06/2024 at 16:21, Demitri_C said:

It doesnt suprise me to be honest.  I cant see many people wanting to do these roles in prisons

The blowjob roles? 

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...

Unpleasant scene at Manchester airport doing the rounds online.

I won’t link it, because it’s reasonably violent. It’s easy to find for the curious.

It’s not clear what exactly led to the situation, but one man was lying on the floor, face down with what appears to be a civilian kneeling next to him sedating him. A police officer, taser drawn stands over him.

The man on the floor turns his head. Just turns his head, to face the officer. The officer then boots the man in the face and stamps on his head.

More stuff follows on with a second individual under restraint, but it’s pretty nasty and brings back disturbing memories of Dalian Atkinson being kicked in his head, along with the tasering.

6 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I've seen it, and I couldn't give a **** what the context is, sacking him should be a foregone conclusion, and he should be in court for a significant prison sentence, he was absolutely out of control

Yeah just to be clear, I’m not suggesting that context IS needed.

I’m merely preempting any potential question asking why the police were there in the first place.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Mark Albrighton said:

Yeah just to be clear, I’m not suggesting that context IS needed.

I’m merely preempting any potential question asking why the police were there in the first place.

The immediate context is that the guy on the floor broke the policewomen’s nose by attacking her.  

Not that’s a reason to kick someone in the head.

5 minutes ago, ender4 said:

The immediate context is that the guy on the floor broke the policewomen’s nose by attacking her.  

Yeah I did read that a female police officer’s nose had been broken. 

As you say, if that is correct, while disgusting, there is no excuse to kick him in the face and then stamp on his head, while his taser is already drawn and the perpetrator is (seemingly) under control.

He’s lost it.

2 minutes ago, Mark Albrighton said:

Yeah I did read that a female police officer’s nose had been broken. 

As you say, if that is correct, while disgusting, there is no excuse to kick him in the face and then stamp on his head, while his taser is already drawn and the perpetrator is (seemingly) under control.

He’s lost it.

Yeah basically. He’s lost control of his emotions because his colleague has been attacked and injured.

1 minute ago, ender4 said:

Yeah basically. He’s lost control of his emotions because his colleague has been attacked and injured.

And his training. He lost control of his training that he would have had to deal with a situation like that.

• Like 1

Because what’s happened here @ender4 is any sympathy for the officer injured by the individual will now be completely drowned out by the way the male officer reacted. 

I don’t hold the scumbag to any standard. 

I hold the police to a high standard. And he failed to meet that standard.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, ender4 said:

Seen several videos of the incident now from different angles and not one of them seems to show police officers being attacked. Not saying it didn't happen but it's not looking good at all for the police.

That’s brutal . That’s prison time for a normal member of the public. Very nasty and hasn’t  he’s got no defence at all there. 

Edited by Rugeley Villa

I'm not condoning it. But these were armed officers being attacked, the men aswell. Police have noted and it has been referred, but no further action will be taken, as they believe excessive force was necessary. 

One of my best mates is now a armed copper, an he will see nothing wrong with this 100%.

1 hour ago, foreveryoung said:

but no further action will be taken, as they believe excessive force was necessary.

He'll end up in jail

I'm not condoning it. But these were armed officers being attacked, the men aswell. Police have noted and it has been referred, but no further action will be taken, as they believe excessive force was necessary. 

One of my best mates is now an armed copper, an he will see nothing wrong with this 100%.

Im not saying that mob weren’t being violent, but that one bloke on the floor getting his head kicked in was OTT surely ?  Police get away with far too much at times. 

One of my best mates is now a armed copper, an he will see nothing wrong with this 100%.

"A police officer has been suspended after a video circulated online of a man being kicked and stamped on the head at Manchester Airport.
Greater Manchester Police confirmed an officer had been removed from all duties after a “thorough review of further information” of the incident, which took place on Tuesday."

(Link: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/cjqep1ew419o - includes video for those curious)

Doesn't sound like no further action.  He'll be in a lot of bother - and rightly so.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â