Football Manager 2020

Villaphan04

10 hours ago, Villan4Life said:

you're very welcome mate. UTV

Having trouble extracting the .rar file for that. Tried 2 different extractors and not working for me. Might be an issue with the file. I chose the download via torrent option, may try the web option later. 

28 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

Having trouble extracting the .rar file for that. Tried 2 different extractors and not working for me. Might be an issue with the file. I chose the download via torrent option, may try the web option later. 

Winrar worked for me in past using that site for the packs 

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, villan-scott said:

I’m 7 league games in, and still in the Carabao Cup. League form is decent. Won 3, drew 1, lost 3. Sat in 11th. 

Whats worrying me is the lack of goals from my forwards. Not a single goal for Edouard, Wesley or Brewster. 

Need to fiddle with the tactics to start getting them goals somehow. Not conceded in 4 now, after shipping a fair few earlier in the season. 

I'm finding Wesley to be awful, misses a lot of chances. But that said, it doesn't feel like my tactics are creating enough chances, may have to look into it. Perhaps two inverted wingers is the reason.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

I'm finding Wesley to be awful, misses a lot of chances. But that said, it doesn't feel like my tactics are creating enough chances, may have to look into it. Perhaps two inverted wingers is the reason.

Same with me for the wingers. I find Grealish more effective in the LW spot as an inverted winger. Games were passing him by at CM. He’s had a couple of decent games at CAM for me as an attacking midfielder attack, or advanced playmaker. 

I have Bowen coming in off the right and rotate the wing spots with Trez and El Ghazi. I like Trez tho, been effective for me again coming in off the left. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

Same with me for the wingers. I find Grealish more effective in the LW spot as an inverted winger. Games were passing him by at CM. He’s had a couple of decent games at CAM for me as an attacking midfielder attack, or advanced playmaker. 

I have Bowen coming in off the right and rotate the wing spots with Trez and El Ghazi. I like Trez tho, been effective for me again coming in off the left. 

Trez is definitely going for me. He seems to always be injured and then doesn't do much when he plays. On top of that his value is >£20m so I can surely get a good fee for him.

I have Omur Abdulkadir on the right and he has become a wonderkid since I've signed him, he has chipped in with a couple of goals, I tend to switch him from inside forward to inverted winger when needed.

I also deploy Grealish in the same way and he does pretty well but again wondering whether he can be moved on for a big fee. I signed Trincao and he looks like he'll become a better player eventually.

Edited by Dr_Pangloss

2 hours ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Wesley is pretty diabolical at finishing, blows virtually every 1 on 1, going to have to get rid of him.

From what I've found so far, this seems to be a general trend in the game.  I've got a Villa save and a Solihull Moors one (which I spend by far more time on).  Strikers/wingers/midfielders are routinely shit at 1-on-1's, but give them a "key" highlight as an on-the-turn volley from 30 yards and they'll fly in.  Would suggest it's a bug, but.... who knows.

18 minutes ago, bobzy said:

From what I've found so far, this seems to be a general trend in the game.  I've got a Villa save and a Solihull Moors one (which I spend by far more time on).  Strikers/wingers/midfielders are routinely shit at 1-on-1's, but give them a "key" highlight as an on-the-turn volley from 30 yards and they'll fly in.  Would suggest it's a bug, but.... who knows.

Yep makes sense. Luiz is my top scorer with 4 in 12, all his goals are worldies from 25-30 yards out.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â