Cameron Archer

Zatman

13 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

They lost 3-0, it’s not just on one missed penalty.

It turned the game so much, it was one of those moments where you could feel it all over the ground that it was going to be a pivotal moment in the game. You can’t put it all on him as to the outcome of the result, I don’t know why he even stepped up to take it to be honest, more experienced players on the pitch.

13 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

They lost 3-0, it’s not just on one missed penalty.

I think they have lost anyway but that pen would have made it 1-0 but Utd went down the other end almost immediately and scored. 

So they went from potentially 1-0 up and on top, to 1-0 down due to that penalty. 

It made a huge difference 

We did well getting 15mill for him in my opinion.

Will be a very good championship level striker. That's his level. currently at least from what i see. 

As an aside, one of the nice benefits of our increased profile and reputation, is the value of our young prospects and players increases in the market it seems. Getting around 20m each on average for the likes of Archer, Chuk, and Kellyman was very good business from what i can tell. Normally we would lose them for next to nothing.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â