Cameron Archer

Zatman

of all the clubs, why Southampton? I just hope he doesn't do too well for them and ends up keeping them up! My Pompey in-laws will never talk to me.... on second thoughts....

• Haha 3

Hope he does well, a player who everyone wanted to see him success with us, but sometimes it won’t for several reasons. 
He’s done well enough to get us 20m in total. 

• Like 1

Being as objective as possible I think he'll never be prolific in the Premier League.
He'll have an excellent career in the Championship which is absolutely no shame.

Good luck Cameron!

Good luck to him. So does this mean we will bring somebody else in? Either a striker or attacking midfielder. I'm assuming Felix is now joining Chelsea so won't be him.

1 hour ago, JPAngel said:

This thread has to be one of a few that has been in Villa Talk, other football, back to Villa Talk, and back out again? In record time, too!

Ashley Young, John Terry... Anyone else?

I’d love to know whether we bought him back for £9m or £14m. 

Sold for £9m, bought back for £9m, then sold for £15m is great business. 

Sold for £9m, bought back for £14m, then sold for £15m is ok but not great. 

Great move for both parties

There are certain clubs that really suits having that fox in the box type of striker.

I just have never felt we've been that club

Edited by Pinebro

Wish him the best of luck at Soton.

Didn't think that he would make it here anyways so this is probably the best for both parties. Good luck Archer!

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â