Cameron Archer

Zatman

2 hours ago, nick76 said:

Difference being cover and effective in a position.  Rogers is a player that is better coming from deeper and so putting him in the Watkins role takes away one of his best skills.

True. It would alter our style of play as Rogers drops deep as a false 9 allowing more attacking output from the wide players, so would only be used as a short term fix.   

Ermm.  I'm not sure I'd be happy about our badge being shot at with arrows like that.....even with the drop shadow.

Good luck, cya next season etc.. 😅   joking aside, good luck apart from when playing us! Finally looks like a permanent home for him, hopefully can kick on from there!

is 15m including the add ons?, so maybe 10m +5m add ons or something?

or is it 15m plus addons?

Edited by MaVilla

30 minutes ago, StewieGriffin said:

£15m is a little more than I thought we'd get after the non-starter of last season.

Hope he does well, he's just not suited to our system. If they play to his strengths he'll get a minimum of 10 goals

15M is probably a premium Southampton paid so there would be no sellons or buybacks. Probably figured he'd be useful to them even if they drop down to the Championship. 

Edited by nepal_villan

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â