Cameron Archer

Zatman

I never understood what we did with Sheffield Utd last season but doesn't buying him back mean there is no or minimal ffp profit on this? Can anyone explain why this works basically?

Edited by villanmac

1 minute ago, villanmac said:

I never understood what we did with Sheffield Utd last season but doesn't buying him back mean there is no or minimal ffp profit on this? 

That depends on what we sell him for. If we sell him for the exact money we paid for his return then ffp will be the same as when we sold him last year.

I think that's how it works roughly 

Just now, Nigel said:

That depends on what we sell him for. If we sell him for the exact money we paid for his return then ffp will be the same as when we sold him last year.

I think that's how it works roughly 

Ok..Maybe it's Monchi magic and he gets us 20 mill. If so potentially 5 mill helps covers a Felix loan fee for the first season or Geertruidas first year on the books.

TBF Soton have signed a Man City youngster for 20 mill and Downes from West Ham for 15 M who they had on loan in the champ last season for so not that crazy.

From Southamptons point of view, stay up great, but in the most likely scenario they are relagated, they go back down with two potential 20 goal a season strikers in the championship. 

• Like 1

There seem to be a couple of frankly deluded people who haven't been paying attention to the market this transfer window and Archers achievements over the last two seasons.  The market is in deadlock at the moment.  Teams are genuinely worried about psr and financial limits.  no one is shifting average players at significant figures at the moment.  if we get £10m plus for Archer we've done well.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, villarule123 said:

So £20m total fee when you take out his Sheff Utd transfer and buyback to us? 

All kids are 20 million....we are like the old brentford!

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â