Cameron Archer

Zatman

Posted (edited)

I thought he was a little unlucky with both occasions where he got the ball in the box last night. 

It's one of those where he looks through but actually the keeper was right on top of him both times and it didn't take much for the keeper to dive on the ball as he tried to go around him. The shot wasn't on either time and it would have taken incredibly quick feet to move it away. 

I'd put both down as half chances in all fairness, I know others will disagree. Maybe his touch was a little heavy on one of them.

But basically we've created so little up front all tour I think prime Messi would have looked a bit of a passenger. 

Edited by sidcow
  • Like 3

Romano reporting Spurs are in talks with Bournemouth for Solanke. Could be the trigger for Cam to move on if they get it done. 

Unai gotta be so frustrated by him.

Whole season out on loan and he hasn't developed an inch. Same exact limited player that left us

Edited by Pinebro

4 minutes ago, Pinebro said:

Unai gotta be so frustrated by him.

Whole season out on loan and he hasn't developed an inch. Same exact limited player that left us

Almost like he’s is just not good enough isn’t it … Need to sell him as much for his own benefit as much as ours 

Edited by thabucks

1 minute ago, thabucks said:

Almost like he’s is just not good enough isn’t it … Need to sell him as much for his own benefit as much as ours 

Just not an Unai player at all is he

Reminiscent of the Guardiola and Joe Hart situation.

Took Unai about 2 seconds realizing he is never gonna cut it

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â