Cameron Archer

Zatman

1 hour ago, MrBlack said:

Agreed. It hasn't started well, but there's defintely a very good striker in there. I've majorly lowered my expectations for what he can achieve with us but I'd be delighted to be wrong. 

Maybe he's not one that works with our style of play, but he's comfortably a reliable 1 in 2 striker in the championship, and maybe a bit more if he can continue to develop rather than wasting another year on the bench. 

Don't forget he had an injury last season, plus 6 months worth of Wilderball to get out of his head and legs.

It'll take a couple of games to realise he's not playing next to McBurnie or Brewster.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mikeyp102 said:

Any links to his goal? 

Teas a decent finish, it deflected in but he hit it true and on target so would have most likely gone in anyway. And no, sorry no link

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, brummybloke said:

Teas a decent finish, it deflected in but he hit it true and on target so would have most likely gone in anyway. And no, sorry no link

Looked straight at the keeper if it didn't take a deflection tbh.

1 hour ago, rodders0223 said:

This Archer is better than Mar - May Watkins.

One highlight against a team most people have never heard of is probably not the best bit of evidence to use for that statement. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â