Cameron Archer

Zatman

Loan to a Prem club with an option to buy? A club like Leicester who have quite big PSR problems and need to reinforce?

He's on a 4 year contract, Everton have now also enquired along with numerous championship clubs to add to the previous clubs 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Avfc96 said:

Loan to a Prem club with an option to buy? A club like Leicester who have quite big PSR problems and need to reinforce?

We can`t loan A player we bought this Windows to A prem Club, PL rules dont allow it. 

7 hours ago, Jas10 said:

So… where to next?

Palace would be a really good move for him I think. Can certainly get in ahead of Edouard and rotate or even play alongside Mateta perhaps. Leicester if they had any money would also be decent with Vardy in his final season.

Funnily enough Bournemouth actually signed a Sheffield United striker yesterday so would've had them as a contender but not until they sell Solanke.

Yep the statement is as straight to the point as it gets so basically a few weeks pre season, cameos in friendlies and then sold in August I guess.

Edited by VillaChris

5 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Palace would be a really good move for him I think. Can certainly get in ahead of Edouard and rotate or even play alongside Mateta perhaps. Leicester if they had any money would also be decent with Vardy in his final season.

Funnily enough Bournemouth actually signed a Sheffield United striker yesterday so would've had them as a contender but not until they sell Solanke.

Yep the statement is as straight to the point as it gets so basically a few weeks pre season, cameos in friendlies and then sold in August I guess.

He was linked to Bournemouth in the last couple of weeks…

1 minute ago, Jas10 said:

He was linked to Bournemouth in the last couple of weeks…

No real room until Solanke moves, they just play with one CF with Kluivert and Semenyo wide and they also signed Enes Unal on a permanent.

2 hours ago, villa82 said:

We can`t loan A player we bought this Windows to A prem Club, PL rules dont allow it. 

Oh well, another player trade it is. They got anyone worth having?

12 hours ago, Isa said:

I'd forgotten all about him but as said above, presumably the buy-back was only activated if one side chose to trigger it. They have a striker who can score goals in the Championship and saves us the hassle of having to find another buyer for him.

Guess not.

I'm not sure he'll ever be the level we will require him to be for the coming season. Even if he does have the potential to be, he'll face the same problem as Duran. Not gonna play alongside Watkins, so will have to rely on scraps of minutes here and there. 

If we are not desperate to raise funds, it's better we find him a loan so he can get both minutes and regain asset value. As he won't be worth what he was last summer. Difficult to see another Premier League club but one of the promotion-chasing  Championship sides should want him given his record in that division.

1 minute ago, CarryOnVilla said:

He’s got a preseason with Villa 

let’s hope he can prove his merit 

Still no mention of his return on the official website. I think he’s here to build fitness over pre-season before he’s shipped out. 

1 minute ago, The_Steve said:

Still no mention of his return on the official website. I think he’s here to build fitness over pre-season before he’s shipped out. 

They tweeted it yesterday that he’s back 

14 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

They tweeted it yesterday that he’s back 

I know. I mean on our website. The club has published stories about pre-season and Calum leaving, but not Cam’s return. If you only checked the club website, you’d have no idea he was back. 

Just now, The_Steve said:

I know. I mean on our website. The club has published stories about pre-season and Calum leaving, but not Cam’s return. If you only checked the club website, you’d have no idea he was back. 

It is a bit odd. The tweet was odd too. 

probably off soon 

45 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

It is a bit odd. The tweet was odd too. 

probably off soon 

I think pre-season is there to shop him around, Bournemouth allegedly sniffing around. 

On 02/07/2024 at 11:38, AndyM3000 said:

He's one of them strikers that if given the service will score loads but can't really impose himself on the game in any other way.

Put him in a top team in the Championship he will score bucket loads but when they get promoted and all of sudden don't dominate games he will struggle. Reminds me of Dwight Gayle a bit. 

Kevin Phillips type, for me.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â