Midweek Football 27/28 August

andykeenan

Tell you what, the Newcastle/Leicester game was proper shite.

3 shots on target all game, Newcastle having 30% possession at home and nicking a goal against the run of play, but so sympathy for Leicester, they only had 1 shot on target. Proper brexitball all round. 

22 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Tell you what, the Newcastle/Leicester game was proper shite.

3 shots on target all game, Newcastle having 30% possession at home and nicking a goal against the run of play, but so sympathy for Leicester, they only had 1 shot on target. Proper brexitball all round. 

Brendan Rodgers has been a bit of a meh appointment for Leicester so far. Funnily enough if Puel put out that performance the "experts" be out calling for his head

11 hours ago, Zatman said:

Brendan Rodgers has been a bit of a meh appointment for Leicester so far. Funnily enough if Puel put out that performance the "experts" be out calling for his head

I don't know.

Early days but Rodgers 1.7 points per game, Puel 1.29 points per game. Ranieri was only 1.6.

But I suppose results don't matter when you're British.

5 minutes ago, kurtsimonw said:

I don't know.

Early days but Rodgers 1.7 points per game, Puel 1.29 points per game. Ranieri was only 1.6.

But I suppose results don't matter when you're British.

From his upbringing I am 100 percent sure Rodgers would be offended to be called British 😂

Also its getting really boring that British managers are always criticised. Dyche, Howe, Smith, Wilder even Lampard have all been praised at times this season. No criticism of Southgate either

Its the dinosaur British managers like Bruce, Pulis, Hughes etc that people rightly dont rate

• Like 1

Southgate is criticised quite often, particularly when it comes to squad selection. Dyche and Howe certainly have, towards the back end of last season definitely. There's also the inverse too, where they don't get the credit.

Who got more credit for their 7th place finish? Burnley and Dyche, or Wolves and Nuno, who spent a fortune more? Barely heard a peep out of Burnley getting 7th. 

nope...

off to criticise southgate

edit - maybe jumping the gun, wiki have updated the squad but no one is reporting it and the squad on wiki is garbage! 3 RBs, Delph, Lingard, mount, no Maddison or tammy

Edited by villa4europe

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â