Weekends Football 2/4 August

andykeenan

3 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

Cool - we have produced a lot of players who seem to have had professional careers over the last 15 years. 

He scored goals for fun in league one 25 in 44 last season...He might do alright this season. Alan Lee did well in lower divisions when left us too.

Edited by Villan4Life
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

Cool - we have produced a lot of players who seem to have had professional careers over the last 15 years. 

He was in the last few Ireland squads but not capped. 

Though him and Samir Carruthers are more famous for being banned from a racing course for pissing on people.... think its Ascot

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

He scored goals for fun in league one. He might do alright this season. Alan Lee did well in lower divisions when left us too.

6 minutes ago, Zatman said:

He was in the last few Ireland squads but not capped. 

Though him and Samir Carruthers are more famous for being banned from a racing course for pissing on people.... think its Ascot

I remember Carruthers doing it but didn't realize that JC was there. Wasn't Bannon there too?

1 minute ago, TheAuthority said:

I remember Carruthers doing it but didn't realize that JC was there. Wasn't Bannon there too?

Carruthers is currently free agent was on trial at Cambridge last week they didn’t want to take the punt.. Only 26 too

14 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

Not sure about Bannan but lad from Leeds Ayling was there too

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â