Aston Villa Women

mikeyp102

Jordan Nobbs could set a new record for the most WSL appearances in Saturday's game against Brighton.

She played in her 192nd WSL game against Spurs last Sunday to move level with Chelsea midfielder Sophie Ingle for number of appearances.

What a fantastic achievement Jordan if and when it happens (hopefully Saturday) 👏

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ferguson1 said:

Jordan Nobbs could set a new record for the most WSL appearances in Saturday's game against Brighton.

She played in her 192nd WSL game against Spurs last Sunday to move level with Chelsea midfielder Sophie Ingle for number of appearances.

What a fantastic achievement Jordan if and when it happens (hopefully Saturday) 👏

Pretty mad considering she's had her fair share of serious injuries over the years, fair play!

• Like 1

Rachel Corsie out for eight weeks, with Lydia Sallaway also injured, and I think out for a while as is missing U17 World Cup, leaves us short in central defence. Not sure if we have any more academy defenders deemed anywere near first team level, was impressed with Olivia Lowe during U21 Canada tour, looked very much a modern centreback with her ability on the ball and passing, was captain too, but I guess Maritz is fourth choice for now

Better injury news is that Leat and Mullett are returning to training in the next few weeks and Bayings is returning to individual training

When Nobbs wasn't involved against Palace I wondered if she was injured, although had seen her on VillaTV watching the U21 boys against Bayern, and seemed okay, and De Pauw has confirmed she was just rested, which is good news as has been very good so far, and will almost certainly break that WSL appearance record tomorrow

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â