Douglas Luiz

LondonLax

1 hour ago, Qatari_Villan said:

I won't ask then! I'll stick to football related chat 😆

Probably for the best, you wouldn't want to be a 'wrong un'.

25 minutes ago, chrisvilla4 said:

It's basically snooker, you pot the pink then go for the brown.

Or ‘accidentally’ go for the pink but inadvertently pot the brown in a smaller pocket 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

2nd only to ‘Buckaroo’ (call the Mrs her sisters or best mates name whilst on the job and try and  stay on for a long as possible) 

Shouting out "Big Gay Barry" would certainly get a reaction.

On 19/08/2024 at 23:39, leemond2008 said:

DHUTWU was most certainly not created by a Gen Z, it was created by an older gentleman who really should have known better

spacer.png

• Haha 1

People trying to discredit players like Luiz, Diaby, Jack who were nothing but good/great for us the second they leave.

Then I get pelters for daring to criticise the skillset of Hause and Lenglet. This board is wild.

• Like 1

On 21/08/2024 at 08:33, Follyfoot said:

Or ‘accidentally’ go for the pink but inadvertently pot the brown in a smaller pocket 

Also known as “to change at Baker Street” (from the only station on the London Underground where it is possible to change from the Pink line (Hammersmith & City) to the Brown line (Bakerloo)).

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, villa89 said:

Hopefully he's a complete flop there and we can sign him back next summer for £10m.

Him and that other flop that we sold to Man City... can't remember his name now its been that long since I saw him start a game.

On 22/08/2024 at 13:01, The Moustache of Teale said:

Also known as “to change at Baker Street” (from the only station on the London Underground where it is possible to change from the Pink line (Hammersmith & City) to the Brown line (Bakerloo)).

Spoiler

Would it make me a terrible pedant if I pointed out you can also do this at Paddington? 

Spoiler

In my defence I do drive trains on the London Underground. :ph34r:

Edited by The_Rev
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Anything11 said:

Curious isn't it. 

Maatsen has started on the bench for us. Get rid?

Edited by sne
  • Like 4

6 hours ago, sne said:

Maatsen has started on the bench for us. Get rid?

I said it was curious as I don't know the situation at Juventus. The hell are you on about?

• Haha 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â