Douglas Luiz

LondonLax

17 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

It’s never that simple. Who else was going to step up in quality? We were bare bones. He had put in some great performances but put in some utterly abject performances too. His head was clearly elsewhere. He had said how Brazilian lads at Juve had turned his head. It was also a handy PSR move. One does not invalidate the others. 

Diaby was dropped immediately for a returning Dougie after 2 wins on the spin

No way a manager like Unai plays a player he lost faith in such big games. Shocking media coverage and hope the club isnt feeding this crap to the media

13 hours ago, T-Dog said:

The last 3 months, maybe 6 months, he was with us, I'd have sooner put my nan in CM than him. 

I said maybe 3, or 6, months ago something has turned his head. I'm not buying into the 'Villa Legend' nonsense on this one. He was a good player, he had a lot of shit games, and he lost his head at the end.

Enjoy Italy pal, thanks for the corners you scored from and work on the rest of your set pieces.

Ciao.

Pin page

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The_Steve said:

No conspiracy. He just wasn’t as incredible as some fans made him out to be. Dougie on his day was excellent, but for me not as crucial as Dibu or Ollie. 

We will see how incredible he is by what he does at Juve. 

7 minutes ago, Pinebro said:

Maybe he was a little overrated...

Lot of new signings on the bench first game. 81 million Alvarez on the bench tonight

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Lot of new signings on the bench first game. 81 million Alvarez on the bench tonight

£38m maatsen too lest we forget....

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Qatari_Villan said:

What does this mean? It seems like it's an acronym for something but you Gen Z's have created a whole new language....

I'm not sure it's allowed in Qatar... 😬

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Qatari_Villan said:

What does this mean? It seems like it's an acronym for something but you Gen Z's have created a whole new language....

pretty sure the '89 means that dude is a millennial.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â