Douglas Luiz

LondonLax

I literally refrained from commenting on this hoping some how it would fall through. I'm more upset by this then when jack left, even though he was held in high regard it was underrated for how he made things tick. I hope we meet juventus in the champions league final and he gets a standing ovation. You're gonna be missed Dougie 😢 

Just an idea of what we are losing and will miss if we don’t adequately replace him:

Douglas Luiz is the Aston Villa player who in the last two Premier League seasons has created the most goalscoring opportunities (98), sent teammates shooting most times following set pieces (42), made the most tackles (130 ), intercepted the most balls (63). 

Just now, Kbdrum88 said:

I literally refrained from commenting on this hoping some how it would fall through. I'm more upset by this then when jack left, even though he was held in high regard it was underrated for how he made things tick. I hope we meet juventus in the champions league final and he gets a standing ovation. You're gonna be missed Dougie 😢 

If we meet Juve… I hope we absolutely batter them 😂

7 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

How is this correct?

SJM has been with us for an extra season, and not missed many games!

Also Gerrard didnt play Luiz all the time from memory.

1 minute ago, Nigel said:

How is this correct?

SJM has been with us for an extra season, and not missed many games!

Also Gerrard didnt play Luiz all the time from memory.

McGinn had that nasty ankle injury first season in PL, and Douglas signed when we came back up to the PL.

Edited by Villaphan04
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, OutByEaster? said:

That's correct - these are separate deals not a swap.

At least technically.

It better not be as well must be at arms length. Bigger boy has complained to the headmaster about such conduct.

Why is everybody saying they hope we get Juve in the Champions' League? 

That's the last thing I want - Dougie would be nailed on to score against us. 

I wish him well, but I never want to see him as our opposition. 

• Like 1

Â