Douglas Luiz

LondonLax

4 minutes ago, Mantis said:

I rate him too but £42m plus two exciting young prospects can hardly be called an awful deal at this stage.

I’ll add that City also have a sell-on fee that be as high as 20%. We needed to be smart to that and negotiate which I think they’ve done smartly and people have explained in depth on other pages 

• Like 1

Really sad to see Dougie leave and we'll miss what he offered the team when he was at his best.

However, with the recruitment team we now have we should be in good hands and will be interesting to see who we now go after this summer.

Best of luck to Dougie though. UTV!

Can’t lie… feel sick 😔

it’s finally happened, we’ve lost a player of such quality and who has contributed so much. Completely dedicated and professional, never gave us a moments trouble. So much talent.

A massive reason why we have qualified for European competition in successive seasons.

Big job to replace him… I hope we can restore the class and style we have lost here… a bit of panache is always welcome.

1 minute ago, Brumstopdogs said:

Right then who is taking penalties now?

I'm more concerned over who Pau Torres is going to pass the ball to, we have no central midfield. 

McGinn and Tielemans are not the answer either. Need 2 big players.

Â