Douglas Luiz

LondonLax

8 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

My favourite player of the last 3-4 years. Sure he will go on to great success and it’s pretty cool he was signed to help us stay in the PL and he leaves with us in the Champions League.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

My lad just said that there’s been a tweet stating we got €50 million and the two players

The Italian club will pay Villa €50m for Luiz and sell Samuel Iling-Junior and Enzo Barrenechea in a separate transaction worth €22m. 

I think we'll be able to cope better without him than we would have if other marquee players ended up leaving instead, but that doesn't make me any less gutted to see this happen.

Loved the guy even in his initial period where he was being questioned a lot, just felt he'd always come good eventually and we'd see better from him the better the squad around him got. Hard to want Juve to do well but I hope he goes on to have a great career.

• Like 1

Just now, Adam2003 said:

My favourite player of the last 3-4 years. Sure he will go on to great success and it’s pretty cool he was signed to help us stay in the PL and he leaves with us in the Champions League.

Pure class and quality… it’s a shame.

But we have to move on and add top talent… it’s not gonna be easy to replace his qualities but I’m sure we have a plan in place.

Â